Great guy, so what's wrong with me?

Once again.. this story CLEARLY shows how monogamous men become players and dogs, cause it seems women are attracted to that type of guy.

Well I'm glad someone else said it. Women will complain about this type of guy AFTER they turn out to be the dogs they already knew they were, then wonder why they can't find a decent man.

• Author
nickilovespookie

You know what, thank you to everyone that posted and didn't make me feel more like a piece of **** than I already do.

Yes, I'm immature, I'm a piece of **** and you're right, my bf deserves better. Gotcha.

I didn't realize this site was designed for people to harass you. If you want to give your opinion, give it then shut up. All the people who posted in a ****ty way were at the end of this whole thing anyway. So it appears to me that you're the type of people who chyme in later, when it doesn't matter, and voice your opinion without getting all the details first.

Thanks to everyone else, you know who you are.

You know what, thank you to everyone that posted and didn't make me feel more like a piece of **** than I already do.

Yes, I'm immature, I'm a piece of **** and you're right, my bf deserves better. Gotcha.

I didn't realize this site was designed for people to harass you. If you want to give your opinion, give it then shut up. All the people who posted in a ****ty way were at the end of this whole thing anyway. So it appears to me that you're the type of people who chyme in later, when it doesn't matter, and voice your opinion without getting all the details first.

Thanks to everyone else, you know who you are.

Don't mention it. Glad we could help.

• Author
nickilovespookie

Actually Twice Shy, I hope you're being sarcastic because you're one that made me feel worse. So thanks.

Actually Twice Shy, I hope you're being sarcastic because you're one that made me feel worse. So thanks.

Uh well ya! geez.

And I don't think you really feel bad at all. You are getting what you want....great sex. Its all good right?

You don't come off like "feeling like a piece of ****" as you seemed quite non-chalant about the fact that "george already got into your pants"(which is exactly what you said)

I don't think you're a piece of ****, I do think you're kinda trashy tho. Oh, and yeah your bf does deserve better, you kinda did him a favor.

I didn't realize this site was designed for people to harass you.

Who is harassing you? I saw nobody in this thread harass you, and if you are referring to me, well that is just nonsense. Harassment is to persistently disturb someone in some way. I only posted once, that is it. You were hardly being harassed honey, sorry if you didn't like what I had to say or, more so: Sorry you did not like the truth.

If you want to give your opinion, give it then shut up. All the people who posted in a ****ty way were at the end of this whole thing anyway. So it appears to me that you're the type of people who chyme in later, when it doesn't matter, and voice your opinion without getting all the details first.

Which is another thing you've said that just makes no sense. If you pay attention to my post, I mention specific dates you posted in this topic, posts that were not on this final page of the thread(as it is 3 pages long) but in the other two. That right there shows I did actually read the entire thread, which means I got just as many details as every other person who replied to this thread.

So no, I didn't just read your original post and then "chime" in, I read the entire thread and then gave me opinion.

Edited by Spectre