My problem

Matt

Here's the deal. I met this girl at a college football game. We hit it off really well. But she live 3 states away. We've kept in contact for a while, but it hurts me not to see her. I'm wanting to see other people, but I know if I tell her, it'll crush her. She's been talking about a future with me and everything and she's all I want in a woman. But I can't stand being 500 miles from her. Could you please help me?

Matt

MOVE!!!!!

Here's the deal. I met this girl at a college football game. We hit it off really well. But she live 3 states away. We've kept in contact for a while, but it hurts me not to see her. I'm wanting to see other people, but I know if I tell her, it'll crush her. She's been talking about a future with me and everything and she's all I want in a woman. But I can't stand being 500 miles from her. Could you please help me? Matt
Here's the deal. I met this girl at a college football game. We hit it off really well. But she live 3 states away. We've kept in contact for a while, but it hurts me not to see her. I'm wanting to see other people, but I know if I tell her, it'll crush her. She's been talking about a future with me and everything and she's all I want in a woman. But I can't stand being 500 miles from her. Could you please help me? Matt

If you want to go out with other womwn, there is nothing wrong with it. You need to go out and have fun every once in a while. The need to have fun has nothing to do with how you feel about this woman. And if you love her, move to where she is living, and be with her.