Can Dating Younger Men Work?

First, let me say thank you for those who reply. I am 27 year old female, divorced and I have two kids. I got blessed look wise in the fact that I look no older than 21 or 22. I consider myself cute and have a decent body. I tend to pick up guys between 19 and 21. The problem is, I stop it before it starts because I can't see anything coming of it. I have friends with different opinions. But I would like the insight of people who have seen or been through this before. It would also be helpful if you are a younger male and tell me how you would feel about dating a woman with my background. If it helps to know, I do have a college degree and my children's father is very much a part of their lives.

Thank you.

Dating younger men can always work, depending on what you are looking for. If all you want is sex and superficial conversation and ultimate heartbreak, a relationship with a younger man is just right for you. If you are looking for something that lasts...well, there is no manual that accurately predicts when any given man will mature...but the age is certainly well above the 19-21 year old category.

I hope this is helpful to you. I really don't like to see people get hurt. So you have to decide if it's just fun you want...or if it's a serious relationship you desire.

First, let me say thank you for those who reply. I am 27 year old female, divorced and I have two kids. I got blessed look wise in the fact that I look no older than 21 or 22. I consider myself cute and have a decent body. I tend to pick up guys between 19 and 21. The problem is, I stop it before it starts because I can't see anything coming of it. I have friends with different opinions. But I would like the insight of people who have seen or been through this before. It would also be helpful if you are a younger male and tell me how you would feel about dating a woman with my background. If it helps to know, I do have a college degree and my children's father is very much a part of their lives. Thank you.

Hi there!

Yes, dating younger men can work. Anything goes when it comes to falling in love. It's not something you can control. Date anyone you want. Have fun. But if you're switching to that age group just to see if you have a better chance of falling in love, then stop. Love isn't something you can look for. It's something that just comes up and hits you in the face when you're not looking.