Does she like me ? :S

I am interested in a girl but doesn't know if she likes me . I know you guys

hear that question all the time but I think this case is little strange :D .

Well I am kind of guy that thinks about every possible response before I ask

a girl for date , I often do some things that may seem to the other person

like I don't care for her and I am acting like those hard to get people .The reason I always do this is because I am to scared of being rejected.The girl I like always calls me to fix her computer when something is wrong , mostly just trivial things like I don't how to open .docx files with office 2003 or something like that .I noticed she often laughs when I say something stupid and one time I also noticed her playing with her bracelet , but the confusion starts here , she acts the same when she is with me and with any other person .Recently I've been quite a jerk because I've been ignoring here while trying to figure out if she likes me or not . Today I saw her sitting with another guy (my friend ) with arms crossed behind back while watching TV naturally I flipped and wanted to eradicate every human being on this planet but somehow I managed to cool down . After that I accidentally see here in the hallway and she goes to me "Hey , what's up? " but I totally ignore her and just go back to my room.So the question is what to do now ? Should I try to go after her , maybe she's just tired of waiting me to ask her out or should I leave her be with not-so-anymore-good-friend.

• Author

Now I am seriously upset .Me , my friend and the girl of my dreams live all in the same dorm . I just went out to get little fresh air and suddenly I see them together chatting and then going back to their rooms while smiling at each other . The first thing that crossed my mind is to get my hands on a chainsaw and then ... well you get the picture .

I am about 80% convinced that they are dating and I just might stop communicating with them at all . What should I do ? or What should I have done ?

First, did your friend even KNOW you were interested in her?

You can't blame him for going after her if he didn't know. And, it's pretty sh*tty to just stop talking with a "good" friend if they don't even know what they did wrong.

If they are dating, then stop doing the little things you do like fixing her computer, etc. Don't let her take advantage of you, but don't be rude! When she says a simple greeting at least RESPOND.

These people are probably all thinking "what the hell crawled up his ass?"

It doesn't sound like you've done anything to give her the impression that you were interested in her as more than a friend, so there's no reason for her to wait around hoping you'll ask her out even if she is interested in you.

EVERYONE is scared of rejection, but if you never put yourself out there, you'll never get to experience anything.

• Author

well thanks for fast reply , I know I acted stupidly and I will try to at least respond to them when they say hello to me , next time when I find girl that I like I will be bold when expressing my feelings.