Crushed

I have a question. I've seen a few posts what happens if he doesn't email/call you back? I'm sorta in that situation but I didn't meet him online. I've had this major crush on someone and I knew who he was but we started emailing each other a few times. I finally got to meet him he kinda brushed off the contact. I haven't seen him since the first time we had our conversation. I just don't know if he's just that shy or if he's not interested. He asked me out before we met up he didn't follow through. I understand his busy schedule but I just don't know if I should give up or just wait..... I've heard he's a very shy guy and softspoken. When I met him he didnt' seem so shy. I backed off for a bit because I thought I was sending him mixed signals. I also said we can go out as friends because I didn't want to rush into anything and especially I don't want to get hurt again. He's a bit younger than me and I'd say about 5 years younger than me. I'm in my 30s and he's in his late 20s. Usually the younger guys like older women. He just seemed like he could be a really fun guy to date. Should I just forget about him, continue to date around?

Of course you should continue to date around!

He's not even acting like he's interested in you, why would you put your dating life on hold for someone who isn't calling you, is brushing you off, isn't doing anything to get to know you better?

I've never met a guy who is too shy to get to know you if he's interested. He might not immediately ask you out, but he will do everything to get closer to you and to be around you. If he's not doing that despite all the opening you've given him, then odds are he doesn't want to go out with you.

Blue Eyed Brain

It sounds like he may have changed his mind about the two of you. However, why don't you just ask him. Type or say something like, "so what do you think of me? Am I your type? Do you find me attractive?" Any of these should work. Then you will have your answer.

• Author

Thanks girls, but, I think that's a bit too early for that. It's just fading out a bit, I think I should get to know him first before I ask him those questions or maybe just move on.:)

Edited by Chrstsey