A boy

Magik

There is this guy I truly like,but I am too shy to talk to him. He knows I like him, and he started saying goodnight to me after he found out. Before he never said anything, he would just stare at me and sometimes smile. Now I want to ask him out on a date, but my shyness keeps me from asking. What should I do?

Speaking as a fellow male, I can assure you we don't stare at things that are unpleasant to the eyes, unless you have 4 ears or something.

First, I'm not sure how you truly like him if you've never spoken to the boy. And just how is he saying goodnight to you?

Either way, if he's looking at you and smiling, just do it. If he says no, life goes on. People get rejected every day. You aren't going to crumble into a pile of dust if he's not into you right now.

You'll be fine.

I thank you for your response. It helped me alot! I'm going to talk to him today. He works with me so at 2:00pm today I'll ask him out. I don't know how I like him either, but I get this funny feeling when I'm around him. It's kind of a excited yet nervous-dreamy feeling. Anyways, I'm glad I can finally get some answers about what to do from a guy's point of view. I look foward to having your opinion in the future. I tell you how it came out. Thanks a bunch Ryan!