does she want to be friends or like me or what?

ok so at my school i play basketball well there are usaly like 2 or 3 games there when we play so any we won are game so i came back to watch the other game when a girl i like called me over and ask me "hey you want to be friends" but not like serious you know like joking around so anyway then i sat down with her and her friends and we talked alittle bit about small things (i think she could tell i was nervous) like how is school and stuff then she when down a row to talk to her other friends then had to leave.

does this mean anything?

Hmm seems like she wanted someone to talk to... To me there are no signs that she is interested in you. She may be just looking for friendship. Usually she wouldn't just ignore you and move somewhere else and talk to her friends, then leave. That just tells me that she wanted to talk to you, but is not interested in you. If you want more to happen you have to talk to her more often and show how great of a guy you can be!

• Author

kk thanks for clearing things up!

oh btw she real didnt like ignore me and leave she keep going to talk to her friends then comeing back.

Edited by brennan
  • Author
Hmm seems like she wanted someone to talk to... To me there are no signs that she is interested in you. She may be just looking for friendship. Usually she wouldn't just ignore you and move somewhere else and talk to her friends, then leave. That just tells me that she wanted to talk to you, but is not interested in you. If you want more to happen you have to talk to her more often and show how great of a guy you can be!
kk i toke your addice and we hung out to nite at a school dance (causal thing have them like every friday) it was kinda weird at times she seem like she was act like a friend but at other times she seem like she realy liked me idk im confused i guess ill just keep going and if seems like she likes me then ill ask her out if not im cool with just being friends.

um she likes you

its high school, so most girls aren't going to come up and ask you out (its expected that you do that)

and when she kept going back to her friends and then comin back to talk to you its because she probably was giggling/gossiping with them about you.

She's pretty much made it clear that she likes you as more than just a friend, so I'd do the smart thing and ask her out (if you like her as well). If you don't then most likely this situation which is based on physical/popular attraction will eventually fade.