This enough to the point?

Usually, his tendency is to stay away a few days when he knows I'm mad at him for some reason. Then he calls to kiss up. But last time we got together, it's safe to say we got closer..mentally or whatever you wanna call it...and more "intimate". I'm sure he sensed my feelings getting stronger. Anyway, now he's really hiding away. I called once over a week ago and left a message (at home..he doesn't have a cell). About 1 week ago I emailed him to say I had a great time when he was over last. And I've heard nothing. Now it's to the point where it's starting to hurt me, because I miss him and I can't be with him like I want to. I finally decided to follow a friend's advice. I took a note to his house and dropped it off tonight.

"You should take this as a compliment...it's ALL or NOTHING with me. By now, I don't have to prove that time with me is worth your time. Actions are louder than words. Decide."

I don't know that I truly feel that way 100% (about all or nothing)...but I would eventually, right? Might as well get it outta the way.

At least now if he chooses "nothing", I'll finally be rid of him...