Friends but made out when drunk..

Hello, this is a bit weird...I like this guy. And we started being friends..although I dont know if we liked each other. We hang out, do a lot of stuff together...but, no sex...that is why it is a friendship..i guess? But, we went out , and got drunk. I was a bit too drunk, and we made out, and I ended up ion his bed. We did not go all the way. Next day we did not even talk about it. The thing is I started having feelings for him, but this is a bad bad way to go about it. What can I do next? How do you think he feels? Did he just take it for what is was..which is a easy access to me? Can a man fall head over heals for their friend and do this?

Advise! :love:

If he wanted to ignore the kissing and you ending up in his bed after it happened, then I'd say you need to write him off at this point and stick to friendship.

He may or may not change his feelings in the future, but right now, he doesn't want to start anything with you.

• Author

Yes, unfortunately...he did not call whole week, and not even Valentine wish

...hmmm..when he does call, he says 'Are you still hangoved that you didn't call?" For goodness sake!