Girl troubles

So usually I'm the one lurking the boards at times giving advice when I see fit to those who ask for it. However in the past four weeks, some very interesting things have been developing for me. I'm in a bind with 3 girls, 2 from work, and one that I've been seeing since, I think, November. Everyone of these girls are older than me by 1-4 years.

My problems are this:

the first girl i've been seeing (nothing official, but yes sex is involved) is awesome. I like her a lot, vice versa. However, I have a job, I have school, and I have little to no time to do anything else; which means balancing a relationship right now isn't the best thing for me.

Now at work, I've been getting a lot of attention from the female workers. I work at a restaurant and wait tables, so most of my co-workers are attractive and young. To say the least, I've started getting very close to one of them, because of her personality (looks aren't the most important thing, but yes shes quite cute too) and because we both like to joke around a lot. The situation here is that while I know she likes me, I like her, and so on; her roommate also works there and has a HUGE crush on me. The roommate makes it so obvious its unbelievable (she'll make comments about me right to me, she's constantly touching me everywhere, she always looks at me, etc etc).

So I guess you're probably asking: Why are you messing around with these girls at work while still having this girl you're seeing?

To answer that: I honestly can't help myself with flirting with other girls, however because I'm always a one girl man, i never go beyond that. But, because I'm not in an actual relationship right now, I don't necessarily have to hold myself to that standard. The thing is, I actually enjoy spending my time with this girl from work than I do with the girl I've been seeing.

The question I pose to you is this: What would you do in my situation? If you were to pursue the girl that you like at work, how would you handle her roommate situation? If you don't then how do you resist the temptation of being with a girl that you could see yourself being with on a daily basis?

And I've been in plenty of work relationships before so I don't have a problem with it; I just never had a work relationship where roommates work at the same place and they both really like me, and I only really like one of them.