platonic friendship? How do i know if i love him?

Can platonic frienship exists between a guy and a girl? I have a very good guy friend, but i don't know if my feelings for him have reached to the extend of liking him in the romantic way. I have never been in love before, and am now very confused. How do i know if i already am falling for him?

Can platonic frienship exists between a guy and a girl? I have a very good guy friend, but i don't know if my feelings for him have reached to the extend of liking him in the romantic way. I have never been in love before, and am now very confused. How do i know if i already am falling for him?

Hi Kim!

Falling in love hits when you least expect it. You feel like you want to spend every minute of every day with him. You enjoy doing things with him just because you enjoy being with him. You care about his feelings. When he is sad, you will feel sad. When he is happy, you will be happy. I know that this almost sounds like obsession, but it's not. It's very hard to explain though. I spent many evenings in a laundromat with my husband when we were dating, and enjoyed every minute of it. He wanted some company while he washed his clothes, and I enjoyed his company immensely.

Hey Kim, has anyone ever slapped you? I'll bet you will never forget it... true love is the same, yet so much different... it is a good feeling as strong as the sting of being slapped...when it happens you will not have to question it, your will know... in the mean time be glad you have a friend to share time and other things with,, friendship sometimes turns to love.. believe me you will know..take care. james

Hi Kim! Falling in love hits when you least expect it. You feel like you want to spend every minute of every day with him. You enjoy doing things with him just because you enjoy being with him. You care about his feelings. When he is sad, you will feel sad. When he is happy, you will be happy. I know that this almost sounds like obsession, but it's not. It's very hard to explain though. I spent many evenings in a laundromat with my husband when we were dating, and enjoyed every minute of it. He wanted some company while he washed his clothes, and I enjoyed his company immensely.