Please Advise!

Broken Heart

My ex girlfriend and i were together for two years, and during those two years we had more than our fair share of ups and downs. Basically, i can't get over her and move on with my life and she wants to be "just friends." I don't know how to get over her. What should i do?

hey broken, the only real way to get over her is to remove her from your life for now, talk to her and tell her how you feel and that you can always be friends but to get over her you can't have her in your life right now friends or other wise.don't be mean be honest.. James

My ex girlfriend and i were together for two years, and during those two years we had more than our fair share of ups and downs. Basically, i can't get over her and move on with my life and she wants to be "just friends." I don't know how to get over her. What should i do?

She doesn't feel the same love for you as you do for her. So be her friend, but start meeting other people to go out with. You need to go out and just have fun for awhile.