Who do you attract?

I'm 5'8" and pretty trim. Often it's short, slightly overweight women that go for me. As I get older it's often mature women that are fairly fit. I hit on any woman who isn't fat and has a pulse, but those are the ones that go for me.

What kind of person do you usually attract?

For a long time I seemed to attract dirtbags, thugs and gangstas. I think I still do to a certain degree, and it's weird because I'm not really like that, myself (now).

Intelligent, professional men are just not attracted to me whatsoever. Oh, well.

All sorts ~ married/attached and single ~ mostly good looking and very poised but I always end up telling them no cos they are married and to those single guys, I take my time in getting to know them. I'm still young!

Semi-nerdy semi-artsy liberals. Usually they're actually pretty cute and pretty intelligent. I'm not unsatisfied with the "type" I attract.

Edited by spookie

I'm 6' decent shape but still a little skinny... I will not lie, I look pretty damn good and dress well... I'm smart, fun, very comfortable to be around and slightly shy, but only in certain situations.... You will fall in love with me if you know me a few weeks... haha.

I attract very nice, slightly clingy girls that are looking for long-term relationships or short term but solid relationships. All the girls that liked me were usually attractive, but shy, and strange in some way (strange is not always a bad thing... just small things like overly emotional, overly energetic, over intelligent... you know what I'm talking about). They are mostly the cuddly types and very innocent. I do have a way of attracting the girls every guy goes for but never can get. My GF fits this category pretty well but is not too much of any of the negative aforementioned traits. She is really the perfect version of the average girl that gets attracted to me. peace

melodymatters

For some crazy reason : Anti social guys ( i'm very out going myself) who go long periods between relationships and have a hard time with the concept of marriage. Also, every DAMN one of them has issues with a strong, cold controlling mother.

I always figure I am a strong woman, but very nurturing, so I remind them a bit of their mothers, and then they try and get from me the love they couldn't get from them.

Of course this was all when I was single but...

I'm 5'9 about 150lbs.. Short brown hair..

I always attracted hot blonds and hot brunettes.. 9's or better..

I always consider myself about a 6..maybe a 6.5..

On Hot or Not I was a strong 8..to 8.5

The personalities of these girls always ranges..

The thing they all have had in common is their humor...

They are all funny women with great humors..

Personally I have always felt that my personality is what has always attracted the hotties to me..

but isn't that what we all like to think ?

...people attracted to me run the gambit: I tend to attract either much older (30's-70's and usually married) caucasion men, younger (20's) men who are either hispanic or African-American, or younger (20's-30's) caucasion women. I don't know. LOL, I assume the younger men I attract are generally because of my curvy figure.

The only real trend I have amongst all the groups is that I attract the perverted jerks who are unwilling to commit. The older men are the worst--especially the 50-70 group. Haha, I find it quite ironic: I am fairly intellectual and dress conservatively for the most part, but the people I attract are only interested in sex. Hahaha, maybe I'm seen as a challenge? The guys that I like (i.e. the intellectual and shy type) are usually more interested in plainer girls. It's depressing. One guy told me he liked me for the longest time, but he thought we would look horrible together, because he is too "nerdy" looking. I was totally offended! I'm the BIGGEST nerd! I mean: philosophy, sci-fi, Star Wars, video games, rpg, you name it. LOL, after that, I wore my glasses (rather than contacts) and didn't wear makeup for a week. Hahaha, that was a few years ago though.

Superficiality goes both ways apparently. I wonder what I can do to go from attracting jerks to intellectuals. Oh well...:rolleyes:

Of course this was all when I was single but...

I'm 5'9 about 150lbs.. Short brown hair..

I always attracted hot blonds and hot brunettes.. 9's or better..

I always consider myself about a 6..maybe a 6.5..

On Hot or Not I was a strong 8..to 8.5

The personalities of these girls always ranges..

The thing they all have had in common is their humor...

They are all funny women with great humors..

Personally I have always felt that my personality is what has always attracted the hotties to me..

but isn't that what we all like to think ?

Your wife is hot.

AHhhh... Azerbaijan... I'm taking a trip to Baku in a few weeks... I'll say hey to your friends.. haha

To continue the topic and not make golden boy mad... I'll say I rarely attract bad girls and more slu***y types... Even when I'm at clubs or something where they are rare, the good girls always find me somehow.

I'm 5'8" and pretty trim. Often it's short, slightly overweight women that go for me. As I get older it's often mature women that are fairly fit. I hit on any woman who isn't fat and has a pulse, but those are the ones that go for me.

What kind of person do you usually attract?

I have to say that I attract all kinds.. the ones I find extremely attractive and the ones I find gross.. :laugh:

I have to admit that I loooove younger guys.. and to my pleasure.. I have no problem getting them.. :love:

Recently, I seem to attact waitresses and bartenders galore. In my past, I've mainly attracted professional women.... But that may change.

I'm in the market for older women who like the beach, don't do drama, and stay in shape. Yeah, that's it! ;)

Recently, I seem to attact waitresses and bartenders galore. In my past, I've mainly attracted professional women.... But that may change.

I'm in the market for older women who like the beach, don't do drama, and stay in shape. Yeah, that's it! ;)

I can say you have good taste... :laugh: it's true, older, fit women are NOT drama queens and they like all the good things in life, beach, sex, etc.

I can say you have good taste... :laugh: it's true, older, fit women are NOT drama queens and they like all the good things in life, beach, sex, etc.

Yeah - my last two SO's have been between 6 and 8 years younger - and it's been much more of a "project" than a partnership.

I think this time I'm in the market for a yogi cougar who's memorized the Kama Sutra... ;)

I think I tend to attract the shy sensitive girls. The ones I like are the feisty ones. I attract them too, but I have to go after them, they don't usually fall in my lap like the other ones.

Yeah - my last two SO's have been between 6 and 8 years younger - and it's been much more of a "project" than a partnership.

I think this time I'm in the market for a yogi cougar who's memorized the Kama Sutra... ;)

I doubt you'll go back to the young ones after you'll taste the yogi cougar :laugh:;)

I tend to attract members of the farming community. It feels great to be part of a dream harem that also contains sheep, cows and the occasional hen.

I tend to attract members of the farming community. It feels great to be part of a dream harem that also contains sheep, cows and the occasional hen.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

As for me, in the past I have attracted almost every type of woman available: young, old, attractive, unattractive, blonde, brunette, and even redhead.

I have evn had a couple of guys hit on me, as recent as Saturday night.

I can't say that I have ever had an African American or Asian who was attracted to me.

Wow, cool, where do you live? I've always wanted to marry a farmer.

:lmao:

Yes, I tend to attract men with hip waders. What's up with that? :laugh:

Thats what happens when you go out without makeup.:laugh: