Who do you attract?

Thats what happens when you go out without makeup.:laugh:

Hey, I don't look thaaat baaaa..d without makeup. You can't even tell, what with a dark and woolly face. :p

Hey, I don't look thaaat baaaa..d without makeup. You can't even tell, what with a dark and woolly face. :p

I've seen that pic. of you without makeup and I am sure that any barnyard animal would love to have a few seconds with you.:laugh::p

I've seen that pic. of you without makeup and I am sure that any barnyard animal would love to have a few seconds with you.:laugh::p

Do you mean this one?

Wow, a few seconds, huh? Tantric anyone?

Wow, cool, where do you live? I've always wanted to marry a farmer.

In the busier part of Brigadoon. You're welcome to drop by. I'll take you to the local mart, where gimlet-eyed farmers will critically assess you in terms of

a) how much of a weekly food bill you'd probably cost.

b) whether you'd be tough enough to survive winter without central heating

c) whether you're numerate enough to do the books, thus bringing significant savings in respect of the annual accountancy fee.

d) Whether you're sufficiently laid back to shrug philosophically about the Other Woman quite literally being a cow.

Pass the above tests, and you might be courted with a bottle of bottom-of-the-range sherry at Christmas time.

In the busier part of Brigadoon. You're welcome to drop by. I'll take you to the local mart, where gimlet-eyed farmers will critically assess you in terms of

c) whether you're numerate enough to do the books, thus bringing significant savings in respect of the annual accountancy fee.

d) Whether you're sufficiently laid back to shrug philosophically about the Other Woman quite literally being a cow.

Pass the above tests, and you might be courted with a bottle of bottom-of-the-range sherry at Christmas time.

Where do you come up with this stuff?:laugh:

Where do you come up with this stuff?:laugh:

We have to create our own entertainment in these parts.

TBF - send that avatar woman of yours over here. She'd wow them at the cattlemarket with that plough-pulling-on-a-frosty-morning complexion. Not to mention that farmers don't want their wives throwing good money away on hair products.

Edited by Taramere

I'm scrappy, numerate, AND a bottom-of-the-range alcoholic. This is sounding better and better.

Usually older men. I guess I must put it out there there I prefer older men, because i'm not only in a relationship with one, but it seems that over the last few years, older men have come onto me without me trying. Can't tell you how or why, but thats who i attract.

I prefer to attract the 37 year old Matthew Maconoughey type, but that has yet to happen.:rolleyes:

Usually older men. I guess I must put it out there there I prefer older men, because i'm not only in a relationship with one, but it seems that over the last few years, older men have come onto me without me trying. Can't tell you how or why, but thats who i attract.

I prefer to attract the 37 year old Matthew Maconoughey type, but that has yet to happen.:rolleyes:

I never got what the big deal with Matthey Mcannoughey was.

If I could pick anyone in the world to boink, it'd be Matt Damon.

I never got what the big deal with Matthey Mcannoughey was.

If I could pick anyone in the world to boink, it'd be Matt Damon.

Eeeeew, Matt Damon? He looks like someone hit him with a bag of pennies several times in quick succession.

Matthew mcconaughey is pretty hot. He just sperminated his GF recently. She's a model. They will have offensively beautiful children.

Eeeeew, Matt Damon? He looks like someone hit him with a bag of pennies several times in quick succession.

Matthew mcconaughey is pretty hot. He just sperminated his GF recently. She's a model. They will have offensively beautiful children.

I'm feelin ya about Matt Damon. i think he is NAS-TEE!!!

I heard about Matt Mac and his spermination. Lucky woman. I lately have been into javier Bardem and Billie Bob Thornton.

sorry to thread jack....

Okay, while Matthew McConnaghey (sp, who cares, lol) is pretty to look at, he doesn't have the Harvard brains that Matt Damon does. Smart guys are way more sexy.

Okay, while Matthew McConnaghey (sp, who cares, lol) is pretty to look at, he doesn't have the Harvard brains that Matt Damon does. Smart guys are way more sexy.

yeah, I can hear you on that one, but i like Matty M's down to earthness. I just think if he and i were to ever meet, he's like me. We share the same interests (what I know from US weekly and E News anyway)

For brains, I'd take George Clooney...plus hes got a great sense of humor.

This is suprisingly no topic:

Sadly I have a long history of being with/attracting extremely physically attractive men who did not either finish or even go to college. I spent a lot of time saying, "Shhhhh. Angels don't speak." and "You look so pretty!"

yeah, I can hear you on that one, but i like Matty M's down to earthness. I just think if he and i were to ever meet, he's like me. We share the same interests (what I know from US weekly and E News anyway)

For brains, I'd take George Clooney...plus hes got a great sense of humor.

You have my agreement with Clooney. He's got it all, except commitment. :laugh:

This is suprisingly no topic:

Sadly I have a long history of being with/attracting extremely physically attractive men who did not either finish or even go to college. I spent a lot of time saying, "Shhhhh. Angels don't speak." and "You look so pretty!"

I've dated one truly stunningly stupid man...once... After that, I spent serious time hiding (I kid you not) to avoid contact again. I was much, much younger, thus less able to say "No", quite as definitively, as now.

I've dated some partially stunningly stupid men but at least they were firing on three cylinders, instead of one. No more though. Give me serious horsepower or fo'get about it!

I seem to attract girls with a lot of attitude, that have no problem referring to themselves as slightly bitchy. Body type is irrelevant since most of the time it's online, but still, if the answer is important to you: All types. My first online gf was overweight, my second was thin with possibly the best looking breasts ever, and the most recent was average build with the most adorable face.

I seem to attract "bitches" though (who always have a heart of gold) because of my extreme candor and my ability to be a "bad boy", as they've told me. In addition to that, I guess it's because my sense of humor is sometimes pretty ****ed up, and they seem to find the mix of all of that pretty hot.

Yeah, I'm hot.

I seem to attract men with commitment issues. After some reflection, I have decided that maybe a lot of that has to do with me having issues with commitment. I tend to like a challenge, and once I get what I want, I don't always want it anymore.

:laugh:

I turned one of those down last week.

If the guy is slightly broken, weird or has some strangeness about him. They love me.

Dysfunctional moth men. I am their flame to sanity.

As for me, I gravitate toward intelligent, funny and creative types.

Alot of guys consider her attractive, but I don't see the attraction in Rihanna.

She's got a very intelligent looking forehead.

I think I seem to attract more spanish people than usual? Lol

And then like I attract people who I see as more in the friendship zone, and then the people I'm attracted to seem to see me more as a friend. Quite the double standard, I say.