Wrong Signals?

Hi, I had some questions that I was looking on people's opinions on. I am a guy in college, I have a really close girl friend, who I have been really good friends with for 3+ years. I am in college now, and am getting more female attention than I did in High School (Not much at all). She has been dating her boyfriend for 3 years, but always talks about not being happy and wanting to end it. Anytime I mention when I hang out with a girl, she gets upset and visibly jealous. I have thought for the past couple years that she likes me, but I am more convinced now due to how jealous she gets. I would be with her, if she didn't have a boyfriend. Am I receiving the wrong signals? What should I do?

Well, it's clear to see that you are receiving the wrong signals from her. I would just confront her about the matter, and tell her if she wants to be in a relationship with her, then you are all for it. But tell her if she have negative or jealousy comments, then you would prefer for her to keep them to herself.

It sounds to me like she sees you as more than a friend but maybe hasn't fully recognized that yet, or she is torn between her boyfriend and you. If the two of you are really good friends, I think you should be able to mention to her that you have noticed that she seems to have a negative reaction when you tell her about girls you spend time with and ask her why that is.