Is there something more here???

i've met this girl back in middle school. shes 2 years younger than i and im in my second semester of college. we were recently reuinited by a friend and we have been hanging out together everyday for the past month. we are very good friends...there is never a dull moment. but i love her more than anything. i cant get my mind away from her and its sometimes hard to sleep at night. im afraid to tell her because im not sure she feels the same way. we lie in my bed and watch movies all the time and hold eachother. we hold hands and cuddle alot. we talk on the phone every night for atleast an hour. i think she likes me too but i just dont know. do you think she likes me too? should i just tell her how i feel??? thnx

Edited by Shagsta09

If you're both unattached, the next time you say good night to her in person, do what comes naturally, embrace her and kiss her goodnight. You'll know immediately what the dynamic is.

My take is she likes you :)

Neither of you is in a relationship.

For example, being married, if I were to act on any feelings I might have for another woman, even innocently, it would be considered "cheating". The feelings are valid, but the actions are subject to scrutiny.

That's not to say that everyone feels this way, so you and she would decide such things for yourselves. I just wanted you to know what I meant.

• Author

ok, i was just wondering what you meant but ya were both single soo...woot woot. haha. im about to go pick her up today. im so excited i think im gonna go for it