Interested in just sex or for YOU...

longlegzs80

longlegzs80

Always wondered, how can you tell if a guy is interested in you for just sex or into you for you? Usually if I do meet a guy and I become attracted to him and I ask what they like about me, the first thing they say is my body. I find it very difficult to understand when a guy is totally digging you and wanting a relationship with you for the right reasons or is it just about the sex. Maybe someone can help.

If a guy tries to get in your pants very soon after meeting you, then you can bet he's after sex. But that doesn't mean he can't become interested in you later on. If a guy tries to get to know you a while before making a move, he's probably interested in you...and wants sex as desert. If a guy never makes a move, he's either extremely shy, he's been castrated or he's possibly gay and just wants to be buddies.

If a guy you just met tells you he's attracted to your body, that's being honest. Until he gets to know you well, that's all he's got to go on. When you buy a car, do you buy it for the spark plugs...or for the way it looks. Gimmee a break. Later on, you may like other more hidden aspects of the car.

I like it when the woman makes the moves on me...it happens a lot. And when they want me just for my body and have absolutely no interest in anything other than my penis, it doesn't bother me a bit. I'd rather they love me for my penis than for my wallet. There's no pleasure in getting screwed out of money.

Unfortunately, women mostly love me for my looks, personality, generosity, intelligence, understanding, sense of humor, wit, charm, and humility. I take them to nice places, they give me a hug and then go home and screw the night watchman at their apartment complex.

I'm under the impression that all guys want sex, and if you offer it up, it'll take a strong man to turn it down if he is attracted to you.

To distinguish between whether he just wants sex or whether or not he likes you, all you have to do is not have sex with him, and not go past, say, second base until you have established that fact. Hell, wait until you have an exclusive relationship if you need to. If he's not willing to wait to have sex until you are ready, he doesn't really like you that much. If he is willing to wait, then he does. It's really that simple. (For the most part...there are always exceptions!)

pleasehelpme

We're all ready for sex. Male or female, it doesn't matter. That is because we're human. It is in our nature.

Women have a little more to worry about than the males though (pregnancy). That is why they want to put it off. Otherwise, people would be doing it all the time. This is what creates the hinderance in decisions.

I'd rather have sex with the one I am truly and deeply in love with though. I will know when that time comes when I get my wedding ring, because love is mutual - it is a shared thing. I'm not saying all guys think this way, but it is the general schematics of what the world thinks. Sometimes people just are bored. Boredom is the number one cause of increased hormones.

Love is more than lust.

~Mike

Posted by Clia:

I'm under the impression that all guys want sex, and if you offer it up, it'll take a strong man to turn it down if he is attracted to you.

Some more than others. It does take quite a bit of control to deny sex if attracted to a girl. I, however, will not have sex with any girl who is not my girlfriend (in a relationship). I usually have to explain this to girls, as they think it is odd that I do not want sex from them.

Women have a little more to worry about than the males though (pregnancy). That is why they want to put it off. Otherwise, people would be doing it all the time. This is what creates the hinderance in decisions.

I'm sure you are aware that it takes two to get pregnant? Men should be fearing pregnancy just as much as women.

I really don't think anymore that it's necessarily pregnancy that scares most women off. After all, there are many forms of very reliable birth control out there. I'm personally much more afraid of STDs than getting pregnant. (Don't guys worry about STDs?)

I think more women end up putting it off because women do tend to bond more during sex, which often creates a lot of difficulties down the road when the guy doesn't feel the same way.

And then there's also the whole societal angle, which seems to indicate that its perfectly acceptable for guys to sleep around, but not so much for women.

Well of course a guy is attracted to a woman who is confident about herself..not only physically but mentally wise...i found that in my cases most guys like my personality and tend to get past that ooooh i like you cuz i want sex stage....if you take the time to ask him questions and get to know him as a person...and do lil sweet things for him out of the blue, and make him feel like wha he says matters to you and the world..and he will look past the appearance and sex and really like YOU as a person..as strange as it might sound...it really works...if the person aint really trying to answer questions or they give you short answers and never ask ANYTHING about you or your life then there all about sex, and that should tell u...

ive had plenty of experience in this department..my motto now is...if he doesnt ask me questions bout my life and me..then he doesnt care..and those are men i try to stay away from so now beware...

..some men ask all sort of questions and get to know you like your best friend...and still just want to have sex. Watch out for those guys too. I'm not saying it's all the guy's fault that he's wanting sex. I just think that people can be pretty persistent and cunning when it comes to getting what they want.

So, yes...it's best to get to know the person first as a friend. Finding out how they treat others will be a pretty good indication of how you will be treated.

d1410

daisyprincess188

im in a kinda situation similar coz i got a bit of a reputation a few years ago and although i settled down and stopped sleeping around i never quite shook it off (note:**** sticks) then i found a new guy from out of town who didnt know much about my past, and we have been going out for 5months now, but i sort of feel that maybe we've only got a sexual relationship now, and if you took away the sex it would be nothing although we love each other - madness!

but whether u believe it or dont want to believe it when it boils down to it guys will shag pretty much anything, which is one of the most painful things for a girl to accept -cos it should be about love - i now realise x

But i've found out that sex with someone you honestly love who loves you back is one of the greatest experiences in life.

Just sex with someone you're simply attracted to, to me is a hollow existence.

I LOVE sex but to be honest with you i feel it is SOO much better when you wait and let the relationship develop first. Unfortunatly there are men out there who pride themselves on whom/how many women they've slept with and use women as objects for their own gratification. Those are the guys who give guys in general a bad name.

No matter what those guys say though they KNOW something is missing out of their lives and haven't had the PLEASURE of doing it with someone they're in love with.

I've also seen women act in this way too. Which REALLY disgusts me.

daisyprincess188

ofcourse sex is better with someone who you love, after havin sex purely for lust for so long, when i had sex with my boyfriend (who i love) i suddenly realised what sex was all about - love x