YES or NO???

hey ya'll quick question..

GUYS: how do u feel about receiving a touching poem from your significant other? is it too much or what?

GIRLS: have you written your guy any poems or sappy lyrics? how was the outcome?

nice pic. Honestly, if my girl did that for me I probably wouldn't really enjoy it that much. I might think it was awkward or strange, but I would say "ohh that's so amazing... blah blah blah." I would however feel like it was a really nice thing to do and think that it was really sweet. It wouldn't hurt.

All in all though, I really like the traditional girl presents more ......well I can't think of many good girl-to-guy presents..... Sex of course, putting some effort into the relationship and not cheating is always enough for me, maybe a little something here and there. Once my GF bought me a beer and told me to drink while she drove me home (it's legal here) then told me to smoke in her car; that was the nicest thing I remember. I really think back to that and say "damn, what a great girl" :love:... ahhhhh