"Goin out?"

mitchman

I'm a high school kid still and I'm full of question and one that has been needing some answers is well there is this girl that i am really liking and we have been spending alot of time together had our first kiss :love: and now my buddies who i listen to about these thing have been telling me to ask her out

so the problem is the term "going out" seems so superficial and I'm not sure what to really think :confused: and should i ask the girl out i mean we really are together and I'm not sure it is necessary to do so but since it is high school and i guess that is what us kids do i think i should ask her but I'm not sure what to say???? "will you go out with me?" i dont like how that sounds its more like a label with no real meaning then then what i want it to mean to her and us i though about "will you be my girl?" maybe that better but any suggestions would ne much needed and il be thankfull for any advice on this :)

sincerly the man[font=arial][/font][color=black][/color]

yagottahelp

Haha, this questions has gone through my mind so many times.

When I was in high school, I graduated a few years ago, I remember actually asking the girl out. I know it sounds corny, but at least when I asked my present gf that dates back to the end of high school, we were flirty and wrote notes and hungout, then I officially asked her-and from there on in i guess it was the go ahead to everyone else.

So in my opinion, i don't htink there's anything wrong with asking her