Can you intimately kiss someon on the lips when not in love? or highly attracted to them?

Curious, is it just me?

Curious, is it just me?

I find it difficult to kiss a man sensually on the lips unless I'm really attracted to him or in love with him because I find the activity very personal and intimate. Are other people similar to me?

For example, once I dated this guy who I was attracted to, but didn't know him well enough to have strong emotional feelings for. On the first date he tried to kiss me on the lips (French kiss), but everytime I attempted to kiss him back, I would start laughing out of nervousness and I was unable to "penetrate" beyong the surface...The strange thing is that I enjoyed the heavy petting and caressing we did, but just wasn't comfortable with mouth kissing.

Is this more common with women? Is it easier for men to kiss women on the lips if they don't have an emotional attachment?

Curious, I am going to gross you out but not on purpose only to make a point.. do you have a dog, did you get him when as apuppy? well animals and humans get excited ( not ness. sexual excitement) when they see some one they care just a little about or a lot about.... NOW back to the puppy thing when he see's you after your out all day he is excited, not really wanting to jump your bones, just to be close. So what does he do but kiss you... Nothing sexual just that he missed you and wants to let you know that he missed you..kissing can be very sexual, or just saying I missed you, between different sexes I really can be confusing, you know how this person feels about you and the same for him.. as kissing goes I always enjoy it friendship or other wise. that person is just telling you that you are really special to them...

I find it difficult to kiss a man sensually on the lips unless I'm really attracted to him or in love with him because I find the activity very personal and intimate. Are other people similar to me? For example, once I dated this guy who I was attracted to, but didn't know him well enough to have strong emotional feelings for. On the first date he tried to kiss me on the lips (French kiss), but everytime I attempted to kiss him back, I would start laughing out of nervousness and I was unable to "penetrate" beyong the surface...The strange thing is that I enjoyed the heavy petting and caressing we did, but just wasn't comfortable with mouth kissing. Is this more common with women? Is it easier for men to kiss women on the lips if they don't have an emotional attachment?