- gave out my number

sveltskye

So I was kind of retarded last night, I actually feel kind of bad about it. I went to a club and hung out with a couple guys I met there. One of the two really liked me and was dancing with me but I just got out of a relationship a month ago and at first I was having fun but then I felt like we were dancing too sexy and he kept tryingto kiss me and I felt uncomfortable. But I felt bad rejecting him or anything so I assured him I liked him and gave him my number even though I didn't really see anything going on after the club. I'm only in the kind of place right now where I'd give someone I really liked a chance if they went really slow, and this guy seemed kind of dumb and didn't seem to respect the boundaries I was suggesting. Anyways, I just ended up feeling like a slut and a bad person kind of for both leading him on and getting in that position. But now I'm wondering- should I just ignore if he calls? Or should I give him some kind of explanantion. I hope I don't run into him again.

So I was kind of retarded last night, I actually feel kind of bad about it. I went to a club and hung out with a couple guys I met there. One of the two really liked me and was dancing with me but I just got out of a relationship a month ago and at first I was having fun but then I felt like we were dancing too sexy and he kept tryingto kiss me and I felt uncomfortable. But I felt bad rejecting him or anything so I assured him I liked him and gave him my number even though I didn't really see anything going on after the club. I'm only in the kind of place right now where I'd give someone I really liked a chance if they went really slow, and this guy seemed kind of dumb and didn't seem to respect the boundaries I was suggesting. Anyways, I just ended up feeling like a slut and a bad person kind of for both leading him on and getting in that position. But now I'm wondering- should I just ignore if he calls? Or should I give him some kind of explanantion. I hope I don't run into him again.

Give him and explanation.. Express you just got out of a relationship and you aren't too sure if you ready to make the next step. Just be honest and upfront about the way you feel, YOU are NOT a slut or a BAD PERSON! You didn't go home with him silly!

Good Luck!