OH NO I AM IN FRIEND TERRITORY

Bumpman

i need some help. everything was going well we have been on quite a few dates. when valentine's came around i gave her a card with a sweet little poem in it saying how i felt about her and a rose. she loved it. then come last night she gives me a call and i go over to her house. she says that with school and work and her friend just moving back from school she just doesn't have the time to have a boyfriend. but she wants to stick together. I think i feel asleep on the love boat and drifted into friend territory. help!!!!

i need some help. everything was going well we have been on quite a few dates. when valentine's came around i gave her a card with a sweet little poem in it saying how i felt about her and a rose. she loved it. then come last night she gives me a call and i go over to her house. she says that with school and work and her friend just moving back from school she just doesn't have the time to have a boyfriend. but she wants to stick together. I think i feel asleep on the love boat and drifted into friend territory. help!!!!

Hi!

It's time for you to meet other people, and start again. And it's okay to go out with more than one person at a time. The purpose of dating is to have fun. She probably likes you, but she went out with you mainly to have fun. But other things are more important to her, and that's okay too. Let her go, and start having fun yourself.