wife left with my baby

peter

please can someone give me some advice two weeks ago my wife of six months left me while i was at work she took our 10month old girl with her since leaving i have begged my wife to try again but all she says is she cant see it working I also said i would change anything she was not happy with but she still wont come back I have told her i will stay away and not phone her for 1 or 2 weeks to give her time to think but i know she wont be back i feel she is getting a lot of negitive vibes from other people I.E parents as we dont get along, please can someone advise me on what i should do, I love my wife and daughter with all my heart and it is tearing me apart when i see them having to go again..

many thanks

peter

please can someone give me some advice two weeks ago my wife of six months left me while i was at work she took our 10month old girl with her since leaving i have begged my wife to try again but all she says is she cant see it working I also said i would change anything she was not happy with but she still wont come back I have told her i will stay away and not phone her for 1 or 2 weeks to give her time to think but i know she wont be back i feel she is getting a lot of negitive vibes from other people I.E parents as we dont get along, please can someone advise me on what i should do, I love my wife and daughter with all my heart and it is tearing me apart when i see them having to go again.. many thanks peter

Hi!

Does she go to her family's when she leaves you? It can be very hard for you if her parents are coaxing her to stay away from you. Or if they are willing to take care of the baby and give her some free time. It won't do a lot of good to tell her that you'll change. And you won't be able to if you really don't want to. And it won't help to offer to give her a couple of weeks away from you to give her some freedom to decide. What she wants is loving attention right now. And I know it's hard for you too, if you have to work to support your family plus deal with the negative ideas from her family. You need to do things to show her that you miss her and want her to share your life with you. If she's staying at her family's, then use that to your advantage. Show up on their doorstep with a flower and ask her for a date. Pretend that you are just dating again. Women love that type of attention, no matter how old they get, or how long they've been married. Don't talk about problems for awhile. Call her everyday, and talk about fun things. Flirt with her. Take her and your daughter to the park. You will enjoy this just as much as she does.