Too much confusion....

Hi!

Can I ask for some advice? My head is full, I can't think straight right now.

Well, I have a really good friend of mine. We met in about 3 years ago, in the beginning of our college. We were just colleagues, but became friends soon after.

While we were just friends, I applied to finish my Final Project in Ireland and by December last year, it was accepted.

In the three weeks between my announcement to her of this and the actual departure we became really really close. But she had a boyfriend. I joke with her about we going to be together, and we both laugh, but there was always a special contact.

After three weeks, I had to came back. She went to see me and we hangout for a while. On the way back to her home, she kissed me. After that, we kissed a lot, but always hiding from our other friends, because they knew of her relation.

The inevitable came, and I had to return to Ireland where I am right now.

I have been talking to her, and said to me that she and her boyfriend are going to give a time to their relation, because they weren't getting along very well. So, I want to have a chance with her.

There is also one more thing, I'm getting broke here in Ireland. It is being difficult to find a job, and I'm getting desperate to find anything. I tried pubs, restaurants and even cleaning services. I'm really sad with this. So I was thinking of going back to my home, and do my Final Project from there, and only returning to the actual presentation.

I'm really not a quitter, but these both things are messing with my mind. Can someone say something? Should I ask for a loan, and keep trying find a job, and hoping that she will wait for me?

I know that this is very confusing, but try to understand, please.

Thanks in advance...