am i asking too much

daisyprincess188

i've been seeing this guy for about 5 months now, but all of a sudden he just seems not to be trying to speak 2 me, or starting up a conversation. he will start off talking to me and that but then (if we have just had sex for example) he will just not attempt to make a conversation.

he does smoke weed a lot but we usually chat loads, is it normal to not talk to ur girlfriend/boyfriend all the time, or is it just that we just dont seem to have anything intersting to say to each other any more.

in a 'normal' relationship do you talk all the time? or am i just freaking out. i love him help! :)

pitprincess

I have been in a relationship where weed played a large part of our life, when my guy was smoking weed and I mean alot of weed, we still had convos, more so then when he was high then when he wasnt.

If you think weed may be a reason for this then ask him to lay back on it for a wile and let him know you need a little more of his attention then what he is smokeing.

I did as well do that but it was for other reasons, and it didnt help my problem lol

I hope things are going to be ok with you and your man, Best wishes:)

• Author
daisyprincess188

thanks for ur advice chicken, il give it a go, i cant see him stop smoking it tho, he sells it as well as smoking it lol. cheers chuck x

I'd rather be reassuring you (and I don't know much about the weed thing) but in my past relationships when we stopped talking it signaled a problem. This may not be the case in your particular relationship though.