Countdown - How long till you see your SO?

Hopefully 3-4 days... but she broke up with me... i am meeting up with her in an attempt to get back together with her.

Her reason for breaking up with me was because she never saw me... :(

2 days. i leave on the 27th. im so nervous about the plane ride. i need to be all fresh when i get off the plane this time, as my fiance, and nto his brother, will be the one picking me up

.. not easy after a 15 hour flight and 2 layovers.

awesomeness43

YAY, maybe wrong thread. Im with her right now in Napa. Though we only get to see each other for 2 days this time.

• 1 month later...

ONE AND A HALF DAYS!!!

Only for 4 days, then he heads back home. I am trying not to think of that part.

I can't wait to feel his arms around me :)

Less then 2 days now. She actually is in bed with a bad cold and an ear infection she got this week. :sick: I'm hoping she'll recover by tomorrow or we might have to wait longer again.

6 more days!!!

We will have 4 wonderful nights together. :love:

My plan is to make him feel like he never wants to be away from me again and so he will go home and pack his things and fly to be with me forever!!

Okay, wishful thinking I know!

24 days until I go to NJ to meet him for the very first time!!! We will have known each other for almost 9 months by then. Wow this is amazing and I can't wait!!!!:):):)