annoyed cause gyy i like has condoms in his room

cutegirl

Citizen Erased
BECAUSE HE IS NOT IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP!!! The last one he had was over one and half years ago and I'm SURE those condoms are not from back them. So that's why it means he is promiscuous!!

It means he could be having sex with people he is not in a serious relationship. That's not the kind of guy I want.

It will be almost impossible to find a guy who hasn't had sex outside a serious relationship. If you expect for someone to not have sex in one and a half years because they haven't found that special someone, well then yes you are crazy.

• Author
It will be almost impossible to find a guy who hasn't had sex outside a serious relationship. If you expect for someone to not have sex in one and a half years because they haven't found that special someone, well then yes you are crazy.

Well, I went for six and a half years without sex before, from approx age 20-27 I think (approximately), it was a hell of a lot more than one and a half years. I don't see why it's impossible to expect a guy not to have had casual sex. I never had casual sex before.

• Author
You're living in cuckoo land.

Why is it living in cuckoo land to want to find someone who has had a limited amount of partners and hasn't engaged in casual sex?

Why is it living in cuckoo land to want to find someone who has had a limited amount of partners and hasn't engaged in casual sex?

I agree you are in Cuckoo Land.. because how can you tell if the guy had casual sex with 100 partners or only had sex once in his life? :laugh:

• Author
I agree you are in Cuckoo Land.. because how can you tell if the guy had casual sex with 100 partners or only had sex once in his life? :laugh:

Well, using that logic you would not be able to tell anything about a guy including if he ever cheated or he's sincere or anything at all for that matter.

Male and female plumbing is different. Men 'physically' need to have sex or have some other form of release, on a regular basis. If a guy goes without it is quite painful. Have you ever heard of 'blue balls'?

Women can go without sex for a long period of time. Men can't or masturbate a lot.

• Author
Male and female plumbing is different. Men 'physically' need to have sex or have some other form of release, on a regular basis.

Women can go without sex for a long period of time. Men can't or masturbate a lot.

Exactly, so males can masturbate. So no need for release with another female.

Do you think I don't get horny because I am female and that it's easy for me not to have sex and that I can just turn it off? I probably masturbated every other day during the 6-7 years while I was celibate. Many many many times a day. I can get just as horny as any man. Probably hornier. I just chose not to have sex.

Male and female plumbing is different. Men 'physically' need to have sex or have some other form of release, on a regular basis. If a guy goes without it is quite painful. Have you ever heard of 'blue balls'?

If you haven't it's a condition where a guy hasn't had sex or ejaculated in a while and the pressure builds up and the testicles become swollen and painful. The only way to solve this problem is by having sex.

• Author
If you haven't it's a condition where a guy hasn't had sex or ejaculated in a while and the pressure builds up and the testicles become swollen and painful. The only way to solve this problem is by having sex.

No, they can JACK OFF.

And you might not relize this but a box of condoms has an expiration date of about 4 years or so. So if he bought a box and put it in his room they might have been sitting there a year or something and he may have had no sex that entire time so they don't get used up. I have a box of condoms, heck I even take one with me hidden in a tin protector if I'm going out on a date or something just because I like knowing I have it if I need it

Exactly, so males can masturbate. So no need for release with another female.

Do you think I don't get horny because I am female and that it's easy for me not to have sex and that I can just turn it off? I probably masturbated every other day during the 6-7 years while I was celibate. Many many many times a day. I can get just as horny as any man. Probably hornier. I just chose not to have sex.

Right now you are giving warning signs of 'DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH'.

• Author
Right now you are giving warning signs of 'DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH'.

Guys can JACK OFF. No need to have sex. The end result is still ejaculation.

And what's wrong with me not having had sex for a long time and rather getting myself off?

And you might not relize this but a box of condoms has an expiration date of about 4 years or so. So if he bought a box and put it in his room they might have been sitting there a year or something and he may have had no sex that entire time so they don't get used up. I have a box of condoms, heck I even take one with me hidden in a tin protector if I'm going out on a date or something just because I like knowing I have it if I need it

I thought condoms had a 6 month expiration date.

• Author
Why would a guy want to jack off just to keep you happy?

He doesn't have to. I would rather find a guy who hasn't had many partners or casual sex. I have the right to have any prerequisites I want. A lot of guys have them too; they want someone tall, or blonde, or college educated, or intelligent etc. This is just simply one ATTRIBUTE that I look for in a mate. If they don't meet my standards then great, there are plenty of fish out there.

Guys can JACK OFF. No need to have sex. The end result is still ejaculation.

And what's wrong with me not having had sex for a long time and rather getting myself off?

What's wrong with it is that you are projecting your expectations on to someone else. I don't know you but after this thread of yours, I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot barge pole.

• Author
What's wrong with it is that you are projecting your expectations on to someone else. I don't know you but after this thread of yours, I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot barge pole.

That's what people do when singling out someone to date. For example, imagine a guy who is religious and wants to find a woman who has similar convictions. Or someone who is college educated and searching for the same in a partner. My requirements are NO DIFFERENT.

He doesn't have to. I would rather find a guy who hasn't had many partners or casual sex. I have the right to have any prerequisites I want. A lot of guys have them too; they want someone tall, or blonde, or college educated, or intelligent etc. This is just simply one ATTRIBUTE that I look for in a mate. If they don't meet my standards then great, there are plenty of fish out there.

Say hello to a lifetime of loneliness and no sex.

What you're looking for is like saying you are looking for a guy that abstains from breathing.

• Author
Say hello to a lifetime of loneliness and no sex.

So you are saying that there is not ONE man out there in the world around 30 who has NEVER had casual sex before?

EVERYONE projects their expectations on to someone else when looking for a mate.

But your expectations are completely unrealistic.

• Author
What you're looking for is like saying you are looking for a guy that abstains from breathing.

So casual sex is the same as breathing? A guy can still get release by jacking off.

So what you are saying is that ALL men have had casual sex?

I don't think its unrealistic to look for someone who has never had casual sex.

So you are saying that there is not ONE man out there in the world around 30 who has NEVER had casual sex before?

That's exactly what I am saying.

So casual sex is the same as breathing? A guy can still get release by jacking off.

So what you are saying is that ALL men have had casual sex?

I don't think its unrealistic to look for someone who has never had casual sex.

All men have casual sex. It is the way nature intended.