does it work after knowing him deep in as a friend?

Hi am back. just a quick question? i am still in a loving LDR with my best friend since june last year. question is; is it true that for people who ahve known eachother so much while best friends find it difficult to having happiness together; as in there is little room for surprises about the person becauise you already know them?

Not really.. I married my best friend and though I have to admit the first year was very, very hard. Only because as a best friend you have a tendency of taking the other for granted. In that I mean, she got so comfortable with me she thought I would be there through everything, even when she betrayed me.

The thing to be concerned about is that the relationship doesn't go back into 'friendship' mode. That the romance, the lust stay as a priority.

Blue Eyed Brain

I was very good friends with a guy and when he asked me out, I thought he was crazy. However, I reluctantly said yes. Well, we lasted 2.5 great years together and till this day would consider him a great person and friend.

I think the best relationships start with friendship.

SO I have heard that once a girl and guy become friends, it is IMPOSSIBLE to become more, because the girl always sees the dude as just a friend.

What made you decide to go for more?

SO I have heard that once a girl and guy become friends, it is IMPOSSIBLE to become more, because the girl always sees the dude as just a friend.

That's been my experience HO. I wasted months even years collectively on female friends who led me to believe "someday" something more might happen. I finally learned my lesson.

Rise Against

Only in utopia we good get our girl friends to become girlfriends:p. Actually, in some cases, it may happen and it really depends on your relationship.