hi all if you can help please do so it will be much appreciated.

well i've been with my boyfriend for 3.5 years now i love him with all my heart and wouldn't dream of hurting him ever, but just lately its like he's been on another planet.

The problem is i've kind of become close to another guy that i work with, (he has a girl friend too) it feels with him the same way it did when my boyfriend and i first started dating, we spend most of our time flirting with one another and i've told myself that nothing will happen but i'm scared something might before long.

please what should i do???

You miss the feeling you had when you first started dating, who wouldn't?

And even if things developed with this new guy, after the excitement of being in the dating stage wears off you will begin to miss it when a new guy who flirts with you gets a job at your office, and you will wonder if you should let things develop with him.

Acknowledge this feeling for what it is or you will never appreciate any relationship you have.

I think like nutz said, its most important to remember that this is how it all starts. Maybe you should start new things with your man, ie, go on special date nights, cook special meals together. Be creative, and remember to appreciate the one you are with. If you don't, get out of it;)

No.. you can't be unfaithful to your boyfriend .

He will be so sad if he find out you smilling and having fun with another guy :(

Don't let that guy mess your feeling :) You don't wanna be the cause of him breaking up with his gf .

Yes try making up stuff with your bf again :)

Sex is a good thing to do .. what you need is passion !

Spend more time together doing silly and serious stuff .

Good Luck to you .

Never be the unfaithful one .