help Im confused

jason

well me and my girlfriend, we had sex a few weeks ago and things havent been the same since, and I think shes cheating on me thats just by the way she acts and things she does and all. We were only datin two weeks though when we had sex also, I just don't know what to do I'm just flat confused, plus mad, and noone will tell me anything about the situation, and her friends say no shes not but thats how friends are though so you cant really trust anybody I guess. I just need to know what should I do, because I want to work things out, and stay together.

well me and my girlfriend, we had sex a few weeks ago and things havent been the same since, and I think shes cheating on me thats just by the way she acts and things she does and all. We were only datin two weeks though when we had sex also, I just don't know what to do I'm just flat confused, plus mad, and noone will tell me anything about the situation, and her friends say no shes not but thats how friends are though so you cant really trust anybody I guess. I just need to know what should I do, because I want to work things out, and stay together.

Hi!

Are you in love with your girlfriend. The purpose of dating is to go out and have some fun and get to know people. I hear the term "cheating" a lot on this message board. It's not called cheating if neither of you have made an agreement to a committed relationship. Did she tell you that she was only going to date you exclusively? If not, then why is it wrong for her to go out with other people. And why is it wrong for you to go out with other people? If you want to date her exclusively, then tell her that. But that doesn't mean that she should, just because you want her too. She has to want to also.