NeeBee !!

Hey ppl this Ravi from India. i have been living near St louis, MO since 2 and 1/2 yrs. I am looking for any people intrested in making friends !! Let me know ppl !! This is my first thread and hope i will survie longer ;)

Peace and love ya all

ravi

Welcome to LoveShack. This really isn't a place to formally meet people and make friends, although many of the people who post here are cyber friends in a manner of speaking.

This is a friendship, romance and life advice forum. It's not meant as a place for finding friendship or romance. I hope you will consider other message boards designed for that specific purpose. St. Louis is a big place and I'm sure if you use a good search engine you will find friendship, dating and other sites where you can find nice people.

If you're interested in meeting others from India who live in your area, seek out an Indian Community Center or other Indian organizations by calling the local Chamber of Commerce. There is simply no excuse for not being able to make friends in such a large city. St. Louis has so many great people. Of course, I when I'm there I stick with the Clydesdales...no, they aren't a family of people, they are just pretty horses that pull a beer wagon.

• Author

Thnx dude !! Yea i've learned tht its not a place to meet ppl. I was jus givin a try ;) and yea thnx for the reply !!