how do i get her to be my girlfriend

d0minat3r23

I've been friends with this girl for a really long time, but i've been on the outside looking in. She's really depressed about her ex moving, but I want her. I'm a sophmore and I have a tendency to say the wrong things on this particular topic.

How do I get her to be with me,when she cant forget about her ex?

Edited by d0minat3r23

You need to wait until she forget her ex. The best way to get a girl's heart is to talk to her. Usually, she will need someone to pour her heart. Be that person. Let her express her feelings to you (you just need to listen, you don't really have to give any suggestions).

Btw, how did they break up?

xpaperxcutx

Don't rush into a relationship with her until she's emotionally available. She's very hurt right now and just jumping the gun to ask her out would either make you out to be the rebound or you ending up with a flat out no.

How long have they been together? IF they've been dating for a long time, it's most likely that she won't want to get into any serious relationship no matter how hard you pursue. The best thing you can do is try to be there for her. Be her friend and have her place her trust in you. Spend time with her and be openminded, avoiding the issue of wanting her to be your GF. Gradually allow her to forget her bf and overtime she might try to fill the void with your presence. It's gonna take a lot of waiting on your part. And most likely it won't work in the long run. If you're too friendly she might place you in the friend zone.