love with my roommate

skysurfer

Shirley,I need your help.I am in love with my roomate,but she doesn't know it..how do I go about telling her that? We were involved a few years ago and we are both currently seeing others.I know that i need her in my life and vice-versa.my friends tell me that they think that she loves me , too.....help!!!!!!!!

Shirley,I need your help.I am in love with my roomate,but she doesn't know it..how do I go about telling her that? We were involved a few years ago and we are both currently seeing others.I know that i need her in my life and vice-versa.my friends tell me that they think that she loves me , too.....help!!!!!!!!

Hi

You need to tell her that you love her. Tell her that she's the only one you want to be with. And that you don't want to date others. But don't tell her that you want her to feel the same way. Right now, you just want to know how she feels about you. So be open with her about your feelings, and let her be open about hers. I know it's scary. You'll be setting yourself up for a possible rejection. But at least you'll know how she feels and you can deal with that from there. And if she does feel the same about you, then you can begin a life of happiness that will last forever.