I need sexual advice{for mature women prefferably} but men can also submit Please Help!!!!!

me and my girlfriend have been haveing phone sex and the only way i am able to get her horny{actually the only way i know how}it to talk dirty by giving her a fantasy or letting her listen to me masturbate.i need to know how to make her horny some other way.is there some things i can say ,some noises i can make,just something i can do to get her horny but in the most inconspicuous way though.i really dont want her to really know i am making her horny but then again i do.so i really need help on this subject.{and you could help me find her some household objects that could be used as playtoys let me know that also}

your help would be greatly appreciated.

me and my girlfriend have been haveing phone sex and the only way i am able to get her horny{actually the only way i know how}it to talk dirty by giving her a fantasy or letting her listen to me masturbate.i need to know how to make her horny some other way.is there some things i can say ,some noises i can make,just something i can do to get her horny but in the most inconspicuous way though.i really dont want her to really know i am making her horny but then again i do.so i really need help on this subject.{and you could help me find her some household objects that could be used as playtoys let me know that also} your help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi

Do you have sex when you're together, or is it only phone sex. Or is phone sex the only time that she really gets excited? And you want her to get just as excited when you're together. You really don't need the props. Have you tried masturbating in front of her? Props can be fun once in a while, but they aren't a necessary tool. Also, you could watch an X-rated video together. The main thing though, is that she feel comfortable with her sexuality. If she seems frigid when you're together, it's because she is nervous. Women have a very hard time becoming aroused if they are nervous.