Being naked with b/f

angel_eyes2

1. "Is it okay to be naked with your boyfriend/girlfriend and not have sex?"

It's absolutely fine except not quite as fun. You should also be sure the blinds are shut, the room temperature is comfortable and nobody's peaking in the doorway.

2. "Or is sex the next step?"

Is sex the next step to what? Sex can be the next step to almost anything if you have two consenting adults...I suppose. I like the idea of sex being the next step to everything. It kind of gives you something to look forward to when you're doing the previous step, if you know what I mean.

yes be naked, learn about one anothers bodies. who knows what the steps are.....just go with the flow of what you want. being naked is pretty intimate, its great, when you are with that special someone

Hmm, not attacking, but why be naked and not have sex? Either, you're having sex so you're naked, or you're not having sex and you can remain clothed?

I mean of course we could get into a discussion of definitions over the word sex, ala Kent Starr, but I'm pretty much of the school, if its below the belt, you're having sex. Minus the obvious loss of virginity which requires a little more effort.

But, yeah i don't see any problem with being naked with the other person, and not having sex. I gotta say tho, make sure the guy knows the limits. If he's laying around a naked girl, he most likely is expecting something. If you're the guy then go for it, ;)

longlegzs80

Being nude is a great feeling. It is nice when you have a special someone to share that with and both of you can explore eachothers bodies. Anywho, I think the only time I am happy is when I am nude. I used to do some nude modeling, then I was a model for a nude figure drawing class, and I find it exhillerating.

I am so jelous. I think if I had a boyfriend, we would be nude all the time when we were together. The feeling of just being naked and having someone look at you as wanting you and you wanting him is really great.

But, when it comes to sex, you can either have control or go all at it when your already naked, so just be careful. Fooling around can be fun, touching, sucking on nipples, heavy petting, that can lead into the sex thing. But with being adults, and being naked around eachother can definitly lead into sex if the other teases or whatever to get you going.

AS I said before, being naked is fun, especially when you have a boyfriend and the both of you can learn about eachothers bodies, but it can definitly lead into more of maybe a passionate night of hot heated sex.

Boy can I use some of that. Good luck to you, and stay naked and safe.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the answers to your questions. Sorry to take so long in replying but my encyclopedia set was missing the "S" volume, so I had to borrow one from my friend Nadine after she got back from her trip to Bangladesh on Wednesday.

O.k. Usually, sex IS the next step after being naked. I say this only because it is hard to have sex with your clothes on. Some have tried of course, but as a rule, it usually spells trouble.

Naked, intertwined, writhing bodies are quite beautiful, unless you are overweight. Then, one usually masturbates to photographs. Photographs are the next best thing to being there, and are much safer, as few people catch STD's (surgically transmitted diseases) via photography.

So to fully answer your question, it is ok to be naked, unless you are in a very crowded theater (and even then, it's almost "anything goes" in the last 2 rows). And yes, sex is almost always the next step, unless you paid for dinner, and then it's optional.

So have fun and always remember to wear your raincoat or at least take an umbrella.

If you have any more questions, please remember that I don't have that "S" volume, so try to work around that. Thank you.

Was this meant to be funny...cuz it is :)

And longlegzs80, give up the nude talk please...almost too much too bare.

ROTFL

Curt

longlegzs80

I just think it is great to be naked. Sorry. Anyways, if you are going to be naked, make sure to be safe.

I was in agreement with the original post...I agree, yes, it is a fantastic thing to do with your beloved. How else can one learn each other's pleasure centers and enjoy each other physically.

Explore as per Jacques Cousteau... all the more pleasure to ya!!!

Be safe.

Curt