My girlfriend asked this and i need HELP PLEASE!!

my girlfriend is a complete and utter virgin and she asked me if i knew some masturbation techniques.well i am a guy so i didnt know what to say will yall please help me.she also asked what are some good household objects that are good for playtoys and that actually feel good.please help and give all the insite you can possibly give.thank you.

my girlfriend is a complete and utter virgin and she asked me if i knew some masturbation techniques.well i am a guy so i didnt know what to say will yall please help me.she also asked what are some good household objects that are good for playtoys and that actually feel good.please help and give all the insite you can possibly give.thank you.

Hello again Jeremy

Are you working on your depression? How old is your girlfriend. Most girls discover masturbation for themselves around age 13 or 14. And I don't think there are many who will ask their boyfriend for advice on the subject. Have her send me an email, and I will be glad to talk to her.

FIRST OFF HOW OLD IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND? IF SHE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO PLEASURE HERSELF BY NOW SOMETHING WRONG. AS FOR HOUSEHOLD THINGS TO USE AS SEX TOYS THATS A HARD ONE. EGGPLANTS WORK, OR AT LEAST I HEARD THAT FROM A FRIEND OF MINE. BUT FOOD OBJECTS ARE PROBABLY NOT WHAT SHE IS REFFERING TO. UM I DUNNO TELL HER TO GO BY ONE OF THOSE KINKY VIBRA TOUCH FINGER MASSAGER. I MEAN THATS HER BEST BET. BUT IF SHES LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO PENETRATE WITH THEN THATS A WHOLE NEW SUBJECT. TELL HER TO FREEZE SOME WATER ONTO POPSICLE STICKS. ITS CLEAN AND POSES LESS RISK OF INFECTION. ANYWAZ SORRY IF I WAS NOT MUCH HELP BUT I TRIED MY BEST. ALSO TELL HER THAT IF SHE DOES THE POPSICLE STICK THING PUT SOMETHING OVER IT (EX. A CONDOM) THIS WILL MAKE IT LESS LIKELY THAT THE ICE WILL HURT HER SKIN IN SUCH A SENSITIVE AREA. TELL ME WHATS UP K BYE. =0)