This boy has me so confused?!

Summa-Luvin

Hello Every1.. well hears my story.

I'm mates wit this boy who i really like and he knows i like him and i think he likes me 2, and we have got 'intermate' quite a few times, but he has sed 2 me that he didnt want a relationship ages ago, so ive sorta thought 'oh ok' il leave him, but he just keeps flirtin and tryin it on, and i obviously dont hold back..

The other day my mates sed 2 him 'so wots going on wiv u 2 then' n he sed were good mates that liek 2 have fun!'

Is he just playing me along or wot?

Ne1 wana giv me sum advise?

Summa-Luvin x

Ok, hun, really. Talking that way and typing that way are two different things. you really need to brush up on the 'ole typing skills.

Anyway, he probably is just saying the truth - he probably just wants to be friends. why don't you just ask him?

I hope I answered your question, it was hard to tell what you were saying, but anyway...............

• Author
Summa-Luvin

Oh right sorry, i speak the way i type haha!

No i dont wan to ask him because i dont want to make a pratt of myself, If he just wants 2 be friends y keep 'flirting' and giving me the wrong impression? Ohh i duno, men i cant work them out.

thanxs anyway x

he wants to get some, hence he keeps flirting to see if he can get it. if he told you he doesn't want a r/s, and you still fool around with him, his chances are excellent as far as he sees...

just decide what you want from this guy, first.

-yes

• Author
Summa-Luvin

Yeah u r soo right!

But he is soo georgous, im not going 2 show sum1 effecton if they dont feel totally the same way. Im going 2 keep my distance from him, maybe it will make him think about what he actually wants between me and him?

thank u x