How should I feel?

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3]What does it mean when your boss winks at you?[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3] [/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3]What does it mean when your boss plays with the buckle on your coat?[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3]I was saying have nice weekend and to wish him luck on something then he said ‘Give us a kiss’ so I kissed him on the cheek. What does this mean?[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3]My boss was really down one day so I said to him that he was the best boss ive had, and he replied I’m only boss you’ve had.[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3]When it was valentine day, my boss asked me what I did, I said that a guy took me out to a restaurant. The he asked if I would be seeing him again and if I fancy him. Why did he ask this?[/sIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3]When I was really drunk on a work night out my boss offered to get in a cab with me to make sure I get home safely. What does this mean?[/sIZE][/FONT]

whichwayisup

It means your boss is out of line lusting after you. Sure he got you in a cab so you would get home safely, but all the other times he has been crossing the lines. This man is your BOSS. It's inappropriate of him to be making moves on you.

I have to ask, is he married?

thewomantoblame

If the advances he's obviously making aren't welcome, then you should let him know. He's definitely crossing the line.

I can't say much, though. I had fun making out with my boss. It made work a whole lot more fun.