Bestfriend>>>>>Boyfriend? (someone reply please)

Hi I have never posted here so please Bear w/ me

My best friend and I are together ALL thetime and everyone says we make a great couple and we get along Great!

the other Day at the mall A guy in this store was helping us as we were trying on things and he asked me how long we had been going out!!

I didn't want to say anything i just smiled and my guy walked out in some swimmin trunks to show off!

When he went back in he said we made a great couple! and I know what ur thinking but i don't like him just for image I love him to death but latly I feel Like I love him as a Life Long partner and not a best friend! I don't know what to do!

his best friend says I am talked about often and has even sent me emails that he has sent him!

Oh god please help me! Please no Lil highschool advice u highschoolers know what i mean! u know like move on or whatever i really care about him and he really cares about ME!! PLEASE ADVISE! WHAT SHOULD I DO???!!!

THANKS MAIL ME OR JUST REPLY TO THIS ON THIS PAGE!

Hi I have never posted here so please Bear w/ me My best friend and I are together ALL thetime and everyone says we make a great couple and we get along Great! the other Day at the mall A guy in this store was helping us as we were trying on things and he asked me how long we had been going out!! I didn't want to say anything i just smiled and my guy walked out in some swimmin trunks to show off! When he went back in he said we made a great couple! and I know what ur thinking but i don't like him just for image I love him to death but latly I feel Like I love him as a Life Long partner and not a best friend! I don't know what to do!

his best friend says I am talked about often and has even sent me emails that he has sent him!

Oh god please help me! Please no Lil highschool advice u highschoolers know what i mean! u know like move on or whatever i really care about him and he really cares about ME!! PLEASE ADVISE! WHAT SHOULD I DO???!!! THANKS MAIL ME OR JUST REPLY TO THIS ON THIS PAGE!

Hi!

You can't worry about how other people view the two of you. When you're in love with someone, you know it. And friendship is a part of love. Romantic love goes deeper though. Here are a few ways to tell if you're in love. Do you feel a tingle when he touches you? And I don't mean sexually. You will feel tingles when he touches your hand. Also when you fall in love, you want to spend every waking moment with that person. They become a part of you. You could spend hours with him, watching movies that he likes and you hate, and you wouldn't get bored. And when you got sleepy, you wouldn't go to bed. At least not by yourself. You would lay down next to him and fall asleep.

So if you have these feelings about him, chances are that you're in love. If not, then be happy with the great friendship you have and don't listen to what other people say.

IF HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND, THEN LEAVE HIM ALONE

Hi I have never posted here so please Bear w/ me My best friend and I are together ALL thetime and everyone says we make a great couple and we get along Great! the other Day at the mall A guy in this store was helping us as we were trying on things and he asked me how long we had been going out!! I didn't want to say anything i just smiled and my guy walked out in some swimmin trunks to show off! When he went back in he said we made a great couple! and I know what ur thinking but i don't like him just for image I love him to death but latly I feel Like I love him as a Life Long partner and not a best friend! I don't know what to do!

Oh god please help me! Please no Lil highschool advice u highschoolers know what i mean! u know like move on or whatever i really care about him and he really cares about ME!! PLEASE ADVISE! WHAT SHOULD I DO???!!! THANKS MAIL ME OR JUST REPLY TO THIS ON THIS PAGE!