Shirley, tony, and ANYONE ELSE....(you need to read my last post to understand)

OK another thing I'd like advice on...

ok well I was thinking that I would NOT tell him that I liked him, and instead go for his friend, who is also kinda cool, and sweet and stuff....

I know I know.....don't do the friends thing...but they're not like CLOSe or anything....they work together and we ALL hang out and stuff.

So is this a cool thing? or what?

I REALLY WANT the first guy, but if he is interested in my friend...then would it be so bad to just go for HIS friend?

I'm at a point where I wanna have fun....not really looking for a "big commitment" or anything, just out to have fun, and see what happens kinda thing...

eek what do I do...sooooooo confused, and soooooooo lonely..

PLEASE HELP!!!

OK another thing I'd like advice on... ok well I was thinking that I would NOT tell him that I liked him, and instead go for his friend, who is also kinda cool, and sweet and stuff....

I know I know.....don't do the friends thing...but they're not like CLOSe or anything....they work together and we ALL hang out and stuff. So is this a cool thing? or what? I REALLY WANT the first guy, but if he is interested in my friend...then would it be so bad to just go for HIS friend? I'm at a point where I wanna have fun....not really looking for a "big commitment" or anything, just out to have fun, and see what happens kinda thing... eek what do I do...sooooooo confused, and soooooooo lonely.. PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi!

It's perfectly okay to ask anyone out that you want to go out with. That's the whole purpose of dating. To go out and have fun. Meet people. So whenever you meet someone that you're attracted to, go out with them. Don't limit yourself to one guy at a time. And it doesn't matter if you think they are interested in someone else. All you have to do is ask, and if they don't want to they will say no. It's not a big deal if they say no. You just go on from there, and go out with someone else.

OK another thing I'd like advice on... ok well I was thinking that I would NOT tell him that I liked him, and instead go for his friend, who is also kinda cool, and sweet and stuff....

I know I know.....don't do the friends thing...but they're not like CLOSe or anything....they work together and we ALL hang out and stuff. So is this a cool thing? or what? I REALLY WANT the first guy, but if he is interested in my friend...then would it be so bad to just go for HIS friend? I'm at a point where I wanna have fun....not really looking for a "big commitment" or anything, just out to have fun, and see what happens kinda thing... eek what do I do...sooooooo confused, and soooooooo lonely.. PLEASE HELP!!!

AFI,

Hey, what happened with your first posting? Did you talk to the guy, did you talk to your friend? come on, we want details !!! and don't leave out any of the good stuff !!!

What did you decide to do?

Heather.

AFI, Hey, what happened with your first posting? Did you talk to the guy, did you talk to your friend? come on, we want details !!! and don't leave out any of the good stuff !!! What did you decide to do? Heather.

Heather, I didn't talk to him yet...I don't think I'm gonna tell him that I liked him...I'm kinda looking at his friend now, who is MUCH better looking, 'cept I'm still kinda fixing up my ego which took a HUGE shot cause of this..

As for my friend, what can I say to her? She knows I like him, she's not interested in him, I mean she only met him the once...she think's he's a nice guy and all, and good looking, but she'd have to get to know him better, so I don't know what to say to her....

As for what I decided to do, I'm not quite sure..I'm seeing ANOTHER one of his friends tomorrow, and we're meeting up with "him" later on I think, so I'll see what happens...my girlfriend may also be joining up with us later on...

I"m thinking of seeing what happens with his friends...Tony, and Shirley think I should hook up with as many ppl as I can type of thing..which is cool....Tony also said that if I WANT the first guy, to play it "cool" and date other ppl, then he'll come a runnin....

I don't know what to do other than that...I"m just living as it comes right now....Seeing what happens with all this..

AFT

Heather, I didn't talk to him yet...I don't think I'm gonna tell him that I liked him...I'm kinda looking at his friend now, who is MUCH better looking, 'cept I'm still kinda fixing up my ego which took a HUGE shot cause of this.. As for my friend, what can I say to her? She knows I like him, she's not interested in him, I mean she only met him the once...she think's he's a nice guy and all, and good looking, but she'd have to get to know him better, so I don't know what to say to her.... As for what I decided to do, I'm not quite sure..I'm seeing ANOTHER one of his friends tomorrow, and we're meeting up with "him" later on I think, so I'll see what happens...my girlfriend may also be joining up with us later on... I"m thinking of seeing what happens with his friends...Tony, and Shirley think I should hook up with as many ppl as I can type of thing..which is cool....Tony also said that if I WANT the first guy, to play it "cool" and date other ppl, then he'll come a runnin.... I don't know what to do other than that...I"m just living as it comes right now....Seeing what happens with all this.. AFT

AFT,

Well, I'm sure you're a beautiful person so go, go and have some fun that's what life is all about. We all have to grow up some day and that day can always be tomorrow.

Heather.

P.S. Next time I want better details AFT !!!