I really need her, what should I do next?

Hye there,

Here is my problem. I met this girl who came to my town with one of her friend who i met online. I helped the friend get settle down here. While in the process of helping the girl i knew, i started falling for her friend. Now the girl i knew knows about it and is also tryin to help me but with not much happenin. Now here is the big problem. To my luck, i was gonna transfer to her town and thus had hopes of seein her more, but she moved 1200 miles up north. Now I wont be seeing her a lot. I asked her friend (the girl i knew and helped) to tell her a little about how i feel and her response was that she only wanted friendship from me. For Me, I am fixed on her, and am pretty sure that this girl is the rite one for me and not gettin her would def affect me, infact it is affecting me rite now. I just bought her a gift and would be send it to her soon as well, and even wrote poems for her. But she still isnt understandin where i am going with this. I know that you cannot make anyone fall in love with you, not even with a genie, but I really need her. PLEASE HELP. I would highly appreciate it.

PLEASE HELP. Thank you for reading. Highly appreciate it.

StayinDesi

This lady has expressed that she is not interested in being any more than friends right now. Save the poems for another time and respect her wishes. Any effort on your part to win her heart at this time will only result in your heartbreak.

If you are cool and stop acting so lovesick, then perhaps over time something could happen. But sending this gal love poems and slobbering all over her is only going to frighten her and cause you to lose her for all time.

For a guy who writes nice love poems, you know very little about love. Love poems should ONLY be given to ladies you have been dating for a good period of time...not ones you haven't even dated yet.

If you tell her you need her, as you have written here, she will probably throw up. Don't make her sick...please! (They are very nice poems, though...but for use much later on.)

Geezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I had a guy tell me that I was "the one" once....and my response was....

"If I were the ONE, I'd want you back, which I don't, so move on."

....that's the only thing I can really say to you.

Agree 100%

Move on...train of life continues down the track, whether we are on it or not.

Peace.

Curt

• Author

Thanx all for the advice. I guess you guys are rite, but to be very frank, i just cant think anything other than her.

I talk to her 2 - 3 times a day for like atleast 30 - 45 minutes each call. And mostly she calls and talks the most.

I like listenin and I think dat is one of my plus points.

But, for some reason, i do get a lot of signals from her.

Well, I am Indian (From India) and so is the girl. Before i used to look at every girl that would pass by. I stay in a town which is 120,000 in population out of which 65,000 are students so guess how many girls.

Well, now i just cant look at any girl. Before i would just go and dance with some girl in the club, now it is like the bar is my hangout place.

I did go with Tony's advice and stopped thinkin of her as anything more than a friend, and it did help me a lot. I have got back to my very old routine, and now can pass my days without thinking of her. But still, the moment she calls, I am like wow.

The best part is that she is like interested in my future, my planning and like almost everything.

You do know that she doesnt completely know me, but, the information she asks is not something any normal girl woudl ask. She would like ask me for instance that where would i like to settle down after marraige and what i would want to do with my future.

She is trying to even stop me buying a new car as i just bought one and told her about buying a new car in november. Bought a new one in April, 2003 Jetta and am planning to buy an Acura RSX Type S. She is like stay with one and save your money, it would help in the future. I even talk to her parents and they seem friendly too.

I did get all the advice and thought over it and just cant find a way in me to just move on. Cause it would take some time for me to even think bou moving, as i talk to her in the mornin, afternoon, evening and nite (after 1130) and all calls last long. Mostly she calls and that too from her home phone, so she is spending money.

I talked to her friend here in my state, and she doesnt call her and she is pissed at the fact that she calls me and talks to me for so long.

I would really appreciate some tips to try to prove to her my liking and even love towards her.

She is comin to my state on the 29th and i would be seeing her then. If I could get some tips of not messing up big time, I woul dbe a lot more than thankful.

Guy, you are in her FRIEND category.

Don't answer your telephone when she calls. Unplug it if you can't bare to hear it ring.

YOU ARE QUESTING AFTER A DREAM ONLY!!!

STOP IT FOR YOUR OWN SANITY SAKE!!!