Not quite sure what to do?

toowarmhearted

Ok so after 2 1/2 months of the most amazing friendship and romance.....it's over. He ended it; however I know he cares about me and I know he still wants to stay friends. I care so much for him and would like to but I still have deeper feelings than friendship. Should I stay his friend? I suspect the reason he ended our relationship is because he's still getting over his ex of 2 years; we started dating only a few months after his breakup. She ended it with him.

He tells me how much he enjoys my company and how I make him feel so good about himself. He also says he really enjoys talking to me. Should I remain friends with him or should I keep this at no contact? what to do? all advice is appreciated..... :(

• Author
toowarmhearted

Hey thanks for the advice...I thought abou that too...just wanted to make sure I was doin the right thing.

I believe he has strong feelings for me but is just not ready as he hasn't fully recovered from his breakup. I believe this because the guy called me three times a day and I got rosses 3 times in two months. We didn't fight or anything he just backed off.

However it's been 10 days we have not spoken and he's trying to get me to talk to him. I just need time to heal I think. But I miss him so and I know he wants to stay friends ....I am thinking he's missing my company too. But your right..thank you for your advice and I won't allow contact between us...at least not until I am no longer thinking of him 24 /7. maybe later we can be friends.