I heard from Denver guy

• Author

I mean...

Maybe one day my whole fantasy will crash down.

Maybe one day I will see the truth.

Don't know how still.

My fantasy is killing me.

I'm pretty sure. Plus, she is still living in the house.

His sense of loyalty is enormous.

Oh please. He's gay. Now let me ask you this, A. As we all know by now, you sent him revealing pics, right? So he invites you to his house AFTER those pics and doesn't have sex with you? That's pretty gay. No normal hot-blooded man would do that. No way.

No effing way.

This guy is gay.

Maybe one day my whole fantasy will crash down.

Maybe one day I will see the truth.

You mean your fantasy isn't the truth? What is the truth then?

Trialbyfire
I believe "she" broke up with him because he had the lawyer, and I believe because he doesn't feel it with her. He is detached. But that's just my take (and my fantasy).

And he was not lacking in emotions with me. He grinned like a child and was the most loving "ever". He'd just touch me and kiss me constantly when we were together.

I know, is all a far as hell shot and I don't think I have a chance in hell.

But I still love him and I believe in my fantasy still.

That's not what you said earlier in this thread, less than an hour ago. Are you making this up too?

He sounds like a five year old boy with his mommy, not a fully grown man with grown up emotions, including desire and passion.

:lmao: Don't beat around the bush Touché, tell us what you really think!

Uhm, yeah. I guess I can't hold back for very long! Sorry, A!

Trialbyfire
Uhm, yeah. I guess I can't hold back for very long! Sorry, A!

You were spot on Touche! My gaydar was whooping madly away, when viewing those pics.

whichwayisup
I'm pretty sure. Plus, she is still living in the house.

She said she was moving out as soon as possible. She said they were no longer engaged, so saying I'm pretty sure, do you know for a fact or is this just what you think?

whichwayisup
I know, is all a far as hell shot and I don't think I have a chance in hell.

But I still love him and I believe in my fantasy still.

I don't understand HOW you can keep the fantasy alive after saying this...

You were spot on Touche! My gaydar was whooping madly away, when viewing those pics.

Well to be honest, it's not just you and I. I've gotten PM's from others saying the same thing. That's why I decided to finally "come out of the closet" so to speak on this particular issue.

Oh and the fact that he kissed you and caressed you doesn't mean a thing, A. I don't really want to go into my personal history on that but yeah...been there with the little confused gay boys.;)

whichwayisup
My fantasy is killing me.

Do you want to live or do you want it to kill you? Is having afew moments of bliss in your mind WORTH it? Come on A, you're better than this. This obsession has made you do things that aren't cool at all. You're a sexy beautiful woman and this guy is just a fake and a waste of your time. You don't have a chance with him, you know this in your heart, yet you allow your mind to pretend. It's all a lie.

• Author
He sounds perfect. Has anything you've read on this thread changed your mind about him at all, Ariadne? Even a little bit?

Sigh.

No, in reality, is exhausting.

Is like they all jump on DG and I'm defending him and nobody gets him.

whichwayisup

Sadly, we all get him, you don't. Sorry to say that, don't mean to sound harsh.

DG is not who he appears to be.

• Author
Oh please. He's gay. Now let me ask you this, A. As we all know by now, you sent him revealing pics, right? So he invites you to his house AFTER those pics and doesn't have sex with you? That's pretty gay. No normal hot-blooded man would do that. No way.

No effing way.

This guy is gay.

Ok, here is the thing with those pictures.

I didn't take those pictures for Denver guy.

I had a mild crush with a guy way before I met DG with whom I emailed (but never met), and that guy one time sort of "coached me" to take those pictures in those poses.

So I went and took those pictures, sort of as a challenge, and sent him.

He was all approving of the pics and said I did great :o.

Anyway, a couple years later, DG and I were talking about that guy who happened to be a very popular poster in the forum where we met, and I told him I had sent that guy some naked pics.

Denver guy says: You sent him pics? I'm afraid to ask.

(As if he knew of the mess)

I'm like... Yes, I sent him "these".

And that's how DG ended up with those pics. It was just a part of a conversation and nothing sexual to do with DG or me trying to seduce him.

Sigh.

No, in reality, is exhausting.

Well, then why are you arguing with them? Why does it matter to you whether they get him? Do you need the approval of the LS crowd? You could just stop fighting a battle you can't win and go have your fantasy like you want it.

OMG this thread is STILL going??

52 pages and this thing is still going???

Doesn't anyone else notice this story is going in circles??? wow..

whichwayisup

Then why did he allow his gf/fiance to put them up on a website? Something isn't adding up here.. That means that he showed them to her, right?

Trialbyfire
OMG this thread is STILL going??

52 pages and this thing is still going???

Doesn't anyone else notice this story is going in circles??? wow..

Yes, the story does go in circles but that hasn't stopped us from trying to get through.

• Author
That's not what you said earlier in this thread, less than an hour ago. Are you making this up too?

What?.....

Yes, nobody "gets" him. Only you, A. Even his ex-g/f's don't get him. Your parents who love you more than anything don't get him either, right? Forget about us on here.

His words that you've posted here and his blog mean nothing. It all comes down to his ACTIONS.

You say it's all because of Wendy that he cut all contact the minute he was engaged. Do you not realize how crazy that sounds? He decided to spend his life with ANOTHER woman. Did she hold a gun to his head?

He's such a gay wussy. Why don't you see that?

I've seen so many men like him...the sensitive "victim" types. They're losers for the most part. I don't care if he has a mansion with 23 rooms or whatever he says on there he has. He's a loser. Big time.

No woman of real worth would choose to be with him. That's why I'm so surprised that you'd be pulled in to this sick fantasy. He's a fake. A poser. And completely worthless has a partner.

I'd stake my life on the fact that his baggage is so heavy that he will never be able to sustain any kind of relationship for long.

He will die an old, wrinkled, bald bleached blonde man.

And he'll probably put plastic over that ugly furniture of his.

:sick::sick::sick:

Lookingforward
How does anybody know how he feels?

He got engaged on a promise to W.

Their relationship is crap.

She blocked every communications between us from then on.

She even intercepted every email I sent him for the past two years.

He hasn't even posted in his blog or forums (like he did since 1991) since he got engaged.

And the moment he broke up with her he started writing to me.

And now he is not responding because things are a mess.

In fact, I know he is really sad now for all that happened, of W moving out etc.

I know he cares for her. But I don't think he loves her.

With me he was just like a child. I saw true love in his eyes.

Woah - talk about rewriting history............

Trialbyfire
And the moment he broke up with her he started writing to me.

I believe "she" broke up with him because he had the lawyer, and I believe because he doesn't feel it with her. He is detached. But that's just my take (and my fantasy).

What?.....

Refer to the two above quotes.

• Author
Then why did he allow his gf/fiance to put them up on a website? Something isn't adding up here.. That means that he showed them to her, right?

I know!!!

Why don't you ask him guys?

You all have his email address... :laugh:

Maybe he'll reply.

whichwayisup

Maybe he should come to LS and post as the REAL Denver Guy, not the fake one that posted before.

• Author
Refer to the two above quotes.

Oh, no I said he broke up with her as "they broke up" or something like that.

But I think it was her who initiated. He'd be engaged to her forever probably after waiting all that time.

(I need wine)

Maybe he should come to LS and post as the REAL Denver Guy, not the fake one that posted before.

Ewwwww...noooooo :sick:

I'd rather hear from the fake one!:laugh: