I heard from Denver guy

Trialbyfire
T? Maybe he was writing that to me! Who is T?

Oh and sorry, but he's such a phony. I don't know. I've had men say that to me before too. Some were genuine and others weren't. Just because they said it didn't mean I automatically believed them. Actions always speak louder than words.

I totally agree. Denver Guy's actions are non-existent, regardless of pretty words!

I totally agree. Denver Guy's actions are non-existent, regardless of pretty words!

So funny. I actually was thinking of you when I typed that. But I couldn't agree more. It doesn't matter what he says. It's what he does (or doesn't do in this case) that is so telling.

whichwayisup

T is the letter of his first name..

I'm just going with what I feel.

You may "feel" it A, but it's based upon your own fantasy, not what he truly feels nor what reality is. You're setting yourself up for a serious emotional fall.

T is the letter of his first name..

You may "feel" it A, but it's based upon your own fantasy, not what he truly feels nor what reality is. You're setting yourself up for a serious emotional fall.

Wow, you're so right. He was addressing himself in the 3rd person. That's something I've noticed he did a lot on his blog. Very, very telling. ( I was joking of course about him addressing that to me!:laugh:)

But I'm serious...all over his blog it's "T"'s this and "T's" that. Very obnoxious. I hate when people address themselves in the third person.

Trialbyfire
So funny. I actually was thinking of you when I typed that. But I couldn't agree more. It doesn't matter what he says. It's what he does (or doesn't do in this case) that is so telling.

:lmao: I knew that!

Trialbyfire
Wow, you're so right. He was addressing himself in the 3rd person. That's something I've noticed he did a lot on his blog. Very, very telling. ( I was joking of course about him addressing that to me!:laugh:)

But I'm serious...all over his blog it's "T"'s this and "T's" that. Very obnoxious. I hate when people address themselves in the third person.

TBF needs to go to the potty right now!

• Author

How does anybody know how he feels?

He got engaged on a promise to W.

Their relationship is crap.

She blocked every communications between us from then on.

She even intercepted every email I sent him for the past two years.

He hasn't even posted in his blog or forums (like he did since 1991) since he got engaged.

And the moment he broke up with her he started writing to me.

And now he is not responding because things are a mess.

In fact, I know he is really sad now for all that happened, of W moving out etc.

I know he cares for her. But I don't think he loves her.

With me he was just like a child. I saw true love in his eyes.

TBF needs to go to the potty right now!

:lmao: Touche' needs to get caught up on all her shows while she's been gone.:laugh:

Trialbyfire

Ariadne, you don't have a clue what Denver Guy is thinking. It's all fantasy and assumptions.

Come back to Earth, if not for yourself, for your son and mother.

• Author
Ariadne, you don't have a clue what Denver Guy is thinking. It's all fantasy and assumptions.

Ok, the only part that is fantasy is where I fill in the gaps.

Not all is a fantasy, my love is real.

But since I can't communicate with him, if I want to know what he is doing, and I can't, I just imagine that he is thinking about me.

The fantasy is to fill in the gaps that I don't know.

whichwayisup

IF all this stuff is true, WHY hasn't he CALLED you on the phone or got on a plane to see you A? Why just the few emails and THOSE emails contained nothing interesting, let alone anything "personal." He did not confess his love to you, or say he missed you. Nothing of the sort.

Please A, stop trying to find stuff that isn't there...You are this guys ego feed!

whichwayisup

Your love for him is real, but he doesn't return that love for you. In your fantasies, he does, but in reality he doesn't love you. Sorry but you really need to see this A.

You rely on this guy for your own personal happiness, your jolt of energy which makes you feel 'something'. ALL of it is based on your obsession and fantasies, not real life. It's based on a big fat lie.

How does anybody know how he feels?

She blocked every communications between us from then on.

He hasn't even posted in his blog or forums (like he did since 1991) since he got engaged.

And now he is not responding because things are a mess.

In fact, I know he is really sad now for all that happened, of W moving out etc.

With me he was just like a child. I saw true love in his eyes.

How do you know she's moved out? And who is this other woman he moved in? I'm so confused!

It's funny to me that you say how does anyone know how he feels when it comes to you but you go on to say their relationship is crap and the woman he's been with (albeit on and off for 17 plus years) is not someone he loves.

What do you base that on? Same thing we base the fact that he doesn't love you on...actions. Hunches. Educated guesses. Life experience and just knowing something about human nature.

But you're saying you know better than any of us.

I don't agree with you there. You're too close to the situation to look at it in a dispassionate way.

• Author
IF all this stuff is true, WHY hasn't he CALLED you on the phone or got on a plane to see you A? Why just the few emails and THOSE emails contained nothing interesting, let alone anything "personal." He did not confess his love to you, or say he missed you. Nothing of the sort.

Please A, stop trying to find stuff that isn't there...You are this guys ego feed!

I don't know, I don't know everything.

Actually, I am starting to think the ego feed is mutual.

Neither is based in any sort of reality.

It is empty on both sides.

Trialbyfire
Ok, the only part that is fantasy is where I fill in the gaps.

But since I can't communicate with him, if I want to know what he is doing, and I can't, I just imagine that he is thinking about me.

The fantasy is to fill in the gaps that I don't know.

Do you want me to break down which part is fantasy? I would say most of it!

whichwayisup
I don't know, I don't know everything.

But, deep down in all honesty here - IF he did want to speak to you, tell you he loves you, wants you and the whole soulmate thing, don't you think he'd call? He hasn't...He's just emailed with limited information.

Just want you to look at this from another side with the blinders off. I know this probably hurts you and to even think anything outside of the box - But in the long run you WILL benefit from this.

• Author
How do you know she's moved out? And who is this other woman he moved in? I'm so confused!

It's funny to me that you say how does anyone know how he feels when it comes to you but you go on to say their relationship is crap and the woman he's been with (albeit on and off for 17 plus years) is not someone he loves.

What do you base that on? Same thing we base the fact that he doesn't love you on...actions. Hunches. Educated guesses. Life experience and just knowing something about human nature.

But you're saying you know better than any of us.

I don't agree with you there. You're too close to the situation to look at it in a dispassionate way.

Well.... they haven't shared a bed in two years???

And she called him all that crap??? et al???

Anyway, she posted in her blog that she is moving out or something like that.

And that girl that is living with him is Laura. He talked to me about her. They've been friends for ages and she lived in Florida I believe.

Seems like she moved to Colorado now and is staying in his house.

And Darlene is his lawyer, she lived with him for a year (his house is huge and he has people there sometimes) and they never had sex or anything like that.

She was living there the second week that I went to visit. I got to talk to her and all. She's very smart.

Trialbyfire

(I'll give you this one because I don't have anything to go by.)

(Assumptive)

She blocked every communications between us from then on. (wrong, he voluntarily auto-routed all your emails to Wendy)

(wrong, he voluntarily auto-routed all your emails to Wendy)

(I'm not going to verify this by going to his site so I'll give you this one.)

(Did he break up with her? Do you know this for certain? Also, he didn't start writing you, he responded to you because he took off the auto-routing.)

And now he is not responding because things are a mess. (Assumptive!)

(Assumptive.)

(Assumptive.)

With me he was just like a child.

(I agree because he is emotionally a child, not a man.)

I saw true love in his eyes.

(Assumptive. He never once told you this.)

So,

He has multiple women in his house.

A few that thought they were in love with him or adore him on some level.

W, who he proclaimed as his love and the reason he could not be intimate with you or anyone else. Yet, they have not shared a bed in 2 years or so.

All the bodybuilding.

Has he used steroids?

Maybe he is overcompensating for something?

There are asexual NPDs.

• Author

(I'll give you this one because I don't have anything to go by.)

(Assumptive)

She blocked every communications between us from then on. (wrong, he voluntarily auto-routed all your emails to Wendy)

(wrong, he voluntarily auto-routed all your emails to Wendy)

(I'm not going to verify this by going to his site so I'll give you this one.)

(Did he break up with her? Do you know this for certain? Also, he didn't start writing you, he responded to you because he took off the auto-routing.)

And now he is not responding because things are a mess. (Assumptive!)

(Assumptive.)

(Assumptive.)

With me he was just like a child.

(I agree because he is emotionally a child, not a man.)

I saw true love in his eyes.

(Assumptive. He never once told you this.)

(*talk to the hand*)

j/k j/k

whichwayisup

You emailed him first. And he still hasn't emailed you and answered your personal questions. If he was inlove with you and felt what you feel for him, he'd let you know exactly what was going on in his life.