Would he like my suggestion of 100% sex nothing more?

Ok so he didn't call...after a month of dating.

We didn't have sex or anything, I didn't feel good by dating. I hate the pressure. So...

I've been thinking.

He likes me, I like him. we have things in common.

what if, I tell him he really turns me on, and I want a relationship based on sex, without committment. cause that's what I want right now.

he says I am " too sweet and nice " and because of that he didn't want to date me, I guess he thought I was just looking to get married anyway.

But the truth is, I just want to get some. with him, cause I really want him.

so, what would a normal man reaction be if a girl tod you " hey, U turn me on, and I want a relationship based 100% in sex, and no commitment"..

We didn't have sex or anything, I didn't feel good by dating. I hate the pressure. So...

I've been thinking.

what if, I tell him he really turns me on, and I want a relationship based on sex, without committment. cause that's what I want right now.

he says I am " too sweet and nice " and because of that he didn't want to date me, I guess he thought I was just looking to get married anyway.

so, what would a normal man reaction be if a girl tod you " hey, U turn me on, and I want a relationship based 100% in sex, and no commitment"..

Many men consider this a good deal...in fact, too good.:confused:

I've been thinking.

where can i find a girl like you? :p

you can tell him just that then. what have you to lose? you're not risking losing the "depth" of a relationship, just some penis and hot body you like. you'll find more if it goes bad. if he doesn't want that arrangement, i wouldn't throw yourself at him anymore though.

• Author

No just.... I suggested him, he has not answered, because he is not here he out of the country. I sent him a little message well ......

of course I won't repeat this to him and try to convince him, I would be stalking him right?? I don't want that either. If he says no, or doesn't answer I let him alone. Forget about it.