Help!

~JASON~

Well over the past few weeks me and my girlfriend soon to be wife, well we have'nt been communicating as well and things just seem wierd and I've come to the point where I think she is seeing someone else and I really dont know what to do or what to say. Every time I ask whats wrong she is like nothing and denies everything. I feel like this because she seems to never have time for me anymore and other things she says and does, just things like that, So I just need to know what to do because I LOVE HER with all my heart and I want things to work out and us stay together.

Well over the past few weeks me and my girlfriend soon to be wife, well we have'nt been communicating as well and things just seem wierd and I've come to the point where I think she is seeing someone else and I really dont know what to do or what to say. Every time I ask whats wrong she is like nothing and denies everything. I feel like this because she seems to never have time for me anymore and other things she says and does, just things like that, So I just need to know what to do because I LOVE HER with all my heart and I want thing to work.

Hi!

How soon is the wedding? Maybe she is just nervous about getting married. That's normal. If you are having thoughts about not trusting her now, then you shouldn't get married. Instead of asking her what's wrong, ask her if the wedding or the idea of commiting to you for the rest of her life is making her nervous. Talk about those feelings together.