For this is why there is not more love for my parents

Delphine

i hate my dad for his anger. last night he was choking my older sister. i tried to stop him but it was useless, so i screamed for my mom. She took her time as my sisters face grew redder. I hit my dad, and screamed and cried. he finally stopped, and kepted coming back at her squeezing her face and hitting it against the bed. i couldnt help it, i cried, tears rolling down my face terribly. i was soo scared. but some of the stuff my sister was saying, was harshed.. but my dad needs to hear it. He slams doors and screams and yells. he screams to her" get a ****ing phyic book, *******!!!" and my sister screamed back" youre a jackass!!!" and then he started to beat her, and i had to try to stop him.. useless me... I just wish he could control it, like a normal parent.. for every day he screams at us, i try my best not to make him mad and my older sister is the only on brave enough to tell him what he needs to hear. My dad doesnt understand what watching my sister being beat does to me. For ive have to deal with alot, and this doesnt help, ive been smoking cigs. its nasty i know, but the feeling is the only thing i have for comfort. My mom doesnt care, because she cant stand my older sister either... and she even had to go the pool in 3rd grade with a shirt on to hide the marks. after what i saw last night, i could never love my parents....i just wish my dad was happy and ive been majorly depressed and hurting inside

Yes, I do think the authorities need to be alerted.

Is there an adult family member you can turn to for help? An aunt or an uncle perhaps.

How old are you?

hey delp, that's so unfortunate. i'm sorry to hear about it.

i agree with the other posters. will you consider seeking parental control?