urgent please help!

tiffany

Well, you should start out by giving your correct name. Sometimes it's Laura, sometimes Tiffany. You had some serious problems with another guy just a few days ago and now you are worried about a first kiss with another. You are barely 17 years old. You need to lighten up and not take these things so seriously. A first kiss should just flow and not have any great meaning. At your age, you will have many, many first kisses before you meet your prince.

First This is a new problem and the person writing the others are my sisters i just stayed under their name sorry you want me to change it? that would mean getting my own email address and i don't want to do that cause i don't like using the computer so sorry to make you mad with my personal life now if u would please HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM!

Well, you should start out by giving your correct name. Sometimes it's Laura, sometimes Tiffany. You had some serious problems with another guy just a few days ago and now you are worried about a first kiss with another. You are barely 17 years old. You need to lighten up and not take these things so seriously. A first kiss should just flow and not have any great meaning. At your age, you will have many, many first kisses before you meet your prince.