Said something that might have been taken the wrong way

So I wrote in my previous post on here called "I'm 20 and she's 25" that I'm having a lot of fun with this new girl who is 5 years older then me.

Well she's moving kind of fast and that's cool I'm just going with it, not pushy or anything like that just having a fun time. Something happened the other night though and it was really weird.

I'm texting her and she had just gone to see a movie with her family, I asked her how it was and she said it was awesome. I then just asked what she was up to now.

She said she was just at home talking online to a friend that she knows in Guam and that his girlfriend had just dumped him, that she was a total bitch. I responded with "I'm so sorry about that, that totally sucks. What a bitch." She then sends me a text saying "Oh well better it happens now then later. We are just talking about how we are usually the ones that put 200 percent and then other one does nothing. Not worth it."

I completely agreed so I responded with "For real it's better that it happens now then later. As ****ty as it is. It sucks bad, but I agree. I know what you mean by the 200 percent, I'm the same way too. Some people are just selfish and just take and take. Just have to be patient I guess and wait for a person to split that 200 percent ya know?" I thought that was a pretty deep response, you know just being nice and giving my input. She responds with this "Are you drinking?" I said "no, why? Does it sound like I am?" She said "kinda, but I'm really tired" I just said "yeah it did look like a drunk text kind of, I'm sorry about that ha ha" Then she says "ok well good night cure" (She calls me that because I wear Curve Cologne.) I just said "good night"

I can tell she totally freaked out about what I said, but it was over text. I totally didn't mean it like that though. I'm not trying to push anything, I was just going with where the conversation was going. Things can get misinterpreted over text all the time and I think that's what happened.

My question now is what do I do? Should I just wait and see if she gets in contact with me? I don't want it to seem like I was trying to like confess my love for her and tell her I want to be with her. I mean she's the one whose said things like "So are you going to take up all the bed?" and other things like "My brother says I talk about you a lot" Also telling me when we hug she loves how she feels against me.

Do you think she was just tired and took it the wrong way? OLDER WOMEN GIVE ME ADVICE!!!!!!!!!

The problem with text messages is that you can never be too sure what the person's feeling or thinking behind the words...

• Author

Thanks for you input. Anyone else? Anything? She'll hardly talk to me now. Is she trying to see if I'll chase after her?

• Author

Never mind Her job was stressing her out, she just called me and told me. Lol that answers my question. She just needs to find a new job.

Thanks for you input. Anyone else? Anything? She'll hardly talk to me now. Is she trying to see if I'll chase after her?

for sure, bro :-) We love men who r unavailable or "hard to get". It's like with kids: if they get the toy right away they get bored super fast, but if they have to work for it.. You get the point, right?

• Author
for sure, bro :-) We love men who r unavailable or "hard to get". It's like with kids: if they get the toy right away they get bored super fast, but if they have to work for it.. You get the point, right?

Yes it's so true, I just have to play that hard to get and I'll be fine. Haha I get it now. Luckily I didn't already mess it up. But god damn she moves fast! After knowing her a week she was already telling me how comfortable I made her feel. We've already kissed a bunch too. She's also told me how much she likes where she comes to when we hug. It's kinda nuts. Alrighty sounds good....