does it have to end?

cyberboy

My girlfriend and I have been together for a year now. But recently she let me in on a dark secret about her past. She said that she wanted to break up with me and return to the past. 2 Days later she says that she does not want to and that she wants a break for a while. She said that there is the possibility of us coming back together stronger than we were before. What should I do? Wait? or move on? I love her very much and she loves metoo. And we both admit and know this.

As an added twist her family now hate me more than ever especially her father who wants her to have nothing to do with me. What do I do?

I am in a similar situation as you are in. There are a lot of problems that my boyfriend has in his life and it seems like there's no time for "us". I told him I need time to think; to decide if I'm ready for all these things. It sucks. It sounds like your girl was involved with prostition ?? maybe??? Whatever it is, if she wants to go back to that lifestyle, there's nothing you can do. Tell her that you care about her and that you think it would be nice to settle down with her and help her set her life back on track. If she agrees, congrats! It'll take work, but love will pull you through. If she still is resistant you may need to move on. The best thing is to give her an ultimatum: either she cleans up her act for the sake of your love or you will leave her and go on with your life. Take care of yourself and remember, you did all you could. Also note, there may be someone better who wants your love. If her secret is rape or some other sexual act, support her by all means and consider talking to a close adult who can help her..........Good luck.

My girlfriend and I have been together for a year now. But recently she let me in on a dark secret about her past. She said that she wanted to break up with me and return to the past. 2 Days later she says that she does not want to and that she wants a break for a while. She said that there is the possibility of us coming back together stronger than we were before. What should I do? Wait? or move on? I love her very much and she loves metoo. And we both admit and know this.

As an added twist her family now hate me more than ever especially her father who wants her to have nothing to do with me. What do I do?

Hi!

When you love someone, you care about their feelings. And you don't change your mind back and forth like she's doing. She can't decide whether or not you're the one she wants. My advice would be to go out and have some fun with other people. You can still wait for her to decide whether or not she loves you, but you don't have to sit around and do nothing while you wait. Have fun dating, and if she drops you because of that, then it means that she doesn't really love you. Saying "I love you" doesn't mean a thing by just saying it. Her idea of love may be totally different than your idea of love.